The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I like your style. It's like poetry. :happy:

I've been decent, but that isn't very relevant right now - I'm more concerned for the flu you've had.

What was it like? I've never gotten the flu before, only fevers. Did it last for a while?

Nevertheless regarding the questions I've asked and the answers pertaining to them in time varying, I'm glad it's mostly vanished and you could identify yourself as recovering.

It seems I'll be sleeping now. Take care, Papafyr, and good luck getting better.

(Oh, I almost forgot. I win!)

Oh! I would never wish the Flu on anyone. Not even my worst enema is a nightmare compared to the Flu!

More to the seriousness of the Flu though. The spoiler is for those who have never had the Flu. So don't read it if you've had the flu and know it well. And whatever you do... Don't make me laugh. :sad:

I'm a bit more tired because I have had the Flu's Evil Physical Fitness Instructor making me do the Flu's Evil Calisthenic work out.

The Flu's Evil Physical Fitness work out is definitely more too many more repetitions when coughing and sitting up. Coughs and sit ups. Adding more sit ups in bed, getting off the chair, stand ups, walks to and fro, more trips to the bathroom back to the bedroom, And no calm sleep all night. And push ups too.

More then I would do in a day that I had too in the morning while being driven to do more calisthenics then we did in high school gym from under the whip of the Evil Coach,more then he commanded us to do, then when I was forced to do more calisthenics coughing and sneezing; even more of the Evil Flu's Calisthenics then in those horrible high school days or from the days and evenings when the Evilest Platoon Commander and two Drill Instructors I ever met, made us do Calisthenics during Marine Corps boot camp.

100 sit ups, 100 push ups, 100 jumping jacks, 100 squat thrusts, and 12 chin ups twice a day in the Marine Corps Boot Physical Fitness training was nothing compared the Evil Flu's Calisthenic physical fitness training plan.

Avoid the Flu's Physical Fitness plan. Drink 6 to 8 ounces of fresh drinking water a day. Eat good fresh food, and if you drink tea add the Sleepy Time Tea and always remember to add real lemon juice to your tea and to your list when you shop at a Real Food Store in your neighborhood or some place where they have your best food interests if you cook your own food and want healthy food for your table 3 small portions a day at least.

Larger portions on Holidays, but remember to drink that fresh water; at least. So you won't stay bloated with your belt undone and snooze for an hour in your favorite chair. It's best to get up and walk around burping and ........ making fun of the noises everyone makes after a feast.

Yay! Say NAY! to those who offer Flu's Calisthenics Courses of Physical Fitness. I'll admit, I am a lot stronger. But I wouldn't wish the pains of the Flu on anyone.

And the after effect. It left me with a real zinger I could live without.

It hurts all over when I laugh. :laugh: :ohmy: :sad:

No joke.

No jokes please. I can't take it!

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

@Pagafyr,

Is the flu vaccine available where you live?

I had the flu quite a few years ago and since then I haven't missed a year without getting the vaccine. I haven't had the flu since I started the vaccine.

I did contract Legionnaire's Disease the year we visited So. Dakota. The flu is a walk in the park in comparison.

Guess I'm lucky for not having to face any type of horrible sickness, let alone perform any physical exercise schedules - besides high school gym class. And even then I'm stuck being skin and bones (it's impossible for me to gain weight, which is my only health issue besides having a semi-addiction to drinking blood).

For flu vaccines, I've never taken one simply because apparently nobody gets the flu where I live. Worst I've seen are those bedridden from mere fevers. Odd.

Since 1969? Ooh, so you're over 50 years of age then. I wasn't entirely sure since your age isn't listed within your profile, but no wonder you're so intelligent about the reaches of this world. So this is the answer to how you're so smart!

Good on you, Pagafyr! Stay strong, no matter the obstacles or sickness.