The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm too young to drive. What's it like?

Sliding on snow or ice doesn't happen that often with front wheel drive cars. If the rear of the car starts to slide, just add a little acceleration and it should pull you out.

The first time it happens in a rear wheel drive car, just think of the most scared you have been and the adrenaline kicks in and time slows down and you feel absolutely helpless.

Then you remember what to do when you start to slide. If you come out of the slide and continue straight, you have to pull over and stop, because you will come down from the adrenaline high and almost pass out. The second time isn't so bad and after that you get used to it.

Jeez. Sounds kind of scary to learn. Especially during cold seasons like Winter.

Living in Canada doesn't help either.

Wow! Just thinking about all the things you will experience takes me back to memory lanes.

First of all; what is your reason for wanting to learn to drive? Answer the question before you decide to get a drivers license and a vehicle. Not everyone likes one kind of vehicle. Bicyclists move up to motorcycles, tricyclist to motor trikes and even three wheel cars. Know what kind of vehicle you want and what it's going to be used for.

Driver Training Course.

If Tesla gets their way, you won't need to learn to drive. Just call a TESLOOP service.

Sniff, suffering from year long allergies to myself, dust lol. In the winter it gets kind of dustier or you know what i mean. To cold for window opened, it doesn't matter i am always isolated in my den which i also have a nice couch to sleep on.

Any who enough complaining i win sniff :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: