The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Chocolate lovers beware! niphilim222 is tempting us with Ooo delicious chocolate.

It's Hot coco season! TheCalliton is a hot coco lover. I discovered Tiramisu coco back when, I remember. Balagor is one of the posters who is a fan of coco and has a cactus collection, in Holland of all places.

Ooo! I'm a bad boy! I started a pie in the face game. When any of us visited, peeked in, we left a note we just hit them with a pie in the face.

I was admiring all the work of the other modders, pixs uploaders, storyline magicians, poets, and the talkative forums posters bunch too.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

The talkative types are almost the same. People of few words, and a lot of creative imagination.

Whether it's some kind of eating disorder I have or not, it's a little difficult to live with but I can still pull through.

I'm currently 15, female, height as 5'8 and I weigh 90-91 lbs. That gives you an idea of how this is affecting me, but it isn't exactly the worst thing in the world.

I can't taste things very well, so I don't eat. Along with that, I feel no hunger from anything.

My only addiction is tasting or drinking blood, which doesn't affect my weight whatsoever.

People say it's unhealthy and they tell me to eat, but I personally believe I'm not in any lethal or deadly position. Just minorly unhealthy.

Have you dealt with something similar to this, Pagafyr?

Whether it's some kind of eating disorder I have or not, it's a little difficult to live with but I can still pull through.

I'm currently 15, female, height as 5'8 and I weigh 90-91 lbs. That gives you an idea of how this is affecting me, but it isn't exactly the worst thing in the world.

I can't taste things very well, so I don't eat. Along with that, I feel no hunger from anything.

My only addiction is tasting or drinking blood, which doesn't affect my weight whatsoever.

People say it's unhealthy and they tell me to eat, but I personally believe I'm not in any lethal or deadly position. Just minorly unhealthy.

Have you dealt with something similar to this, Pagafyr?

I'm 70. I am a male. I get so tired of slowly creeping along. Like an old person would who has been caring for children, grand children come to visit, and great grandchildren. All that lifting and hugging and running around squealing with delight wears out peoples bodies. I've been among the people growing up as I did.

I am not expecting anyone to understand what I am capable of. I am only sharing the thoughts that arise when I am focusing on you. Or if I am focusing on someone else I focus completely on them when I am thinking of writing to them. It's natural, and sometimes when I am focusing on a friend, who I've never met. I have thought that seems like I have known them all my life. I write what I know is reality and put the kindred spirit I knew from knowing people up close and personal into my recorded space. If the day comes when I feel more comfortable about sharing what I know happens I will.

Until then. I am a friend.

Nice new AVATAR!

I can't bring myself to change mine. It took me so long to master the pixel art method to make my green baby dragon with the curiously long tail that looks like a question mark. That bright shining thing between the question mark is the egg the dragon came out of.