The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Also, I changed my profile picture and status. Thought it was about time to mix things up a little.

Fits the whole "vamp" theme. Hehe.

Albedo is not a vampire, she's a succubus. Not a very successful one since she is still a virgin.

Also, I changed my profile picture and status. Thought it was about time to mix things up a little.

Fits the whole "vamp" theme. Hehe.

Albedo is not a vampire, she's a succubus. Not a very successful one since she is still a virgin.
Oh, forgot to clarify. I meant the status.

I think you deserve that win, 70 years old Paga. I thought you sounded more like 50ish. :woot: :woot: :woot:... Your title should be the wise one that stood against all odds, winning included. :dance: :dance:

Thanks! :D You deserve the win for kindness. :dance:

My longevity may be because I occasionally enjoy the stuff I learned about when I was 12 that astronauts ate during their long tests floating in a capsule for days in outer space .

Astronaut food. :hurr:

Now-a-days the food is called a "one a day vitamin". Not to be taken with other food, because they are fully packed with all the nutrition we need for a whole day.

And; unless o_O you're planning a vacation in a single dweller space capsule traveling at 17,000 mph around the Earth's outer atmosphere for several days, :wink: only use them on occasions when food doesn't seem appetizing. :yucky:

Oh! And... Um.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

I found a physicians typewriter maybe typing on it could heal your finger?

Yep that thing looks like it will fix injured fingers ... by just getting rid of the fingers :ohmy:

Ah Ha ... thanks for telling us what your picture is : A green dragon coming out of an egg .

All this time I thought it was an all seeing eye , that couldn't see through a question mark.

Anyways ... Happy Thanks Giving ya'll .

err .... Saints Giving we called it here in New Orleans , with their win over the ~DiRty BiRds~

Albeit those last 2 onside kicks made it look like a close one.

SAINTS for the WIN!!!