The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans out there.

Thanks for the gesture , and knowing you are not american now , explains your air of maturity for age 15.

Sorry to the people around here that might not know or care about our American holidays.

That has really just become a big smorgasbord of commercialized consumerism from mid Oct to Jan 1st . Which is not so flattering (I would guess) to americans from an outside perspective in this political climate anyways ... of the Wall n All , that says "NO Turkey for YOU"

I wonder, if, a Succubus and a Succubi could fall in Love. What would life together for them be like? Would they have little Succubus and Succubi children?

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

Not sure. I don't think there's a way we can find out right now... hm.

I wonder, if, a Succubus and a Succubi could fall in Love. What would life together for them be like? Would they have little Succubus and Succubi children?

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

Not sure. I don't think there's a way we can find out right now... hm.

Enough was translated from the Tibetan Book of the Dead I could theorize from that they may have written about it. The Bardo Thodol. The research that did disclose much about human souls leaves me to believe the parts that weren't successfully translated to English UK, before my time, may have been more about souls and maybe about whether a soul is a Succubus and/or a Succubi.

I was still studying anthropology in hope of finding my interests that could lead to earning a living.

Sometimes I shared the knowledge I had gained. When I was referring to the Tibetan Book of the Dead.

I only was able to read as much as the translated parts of the Tibetan Book of the Dead had in English when I found a copy. My search found that more is converted to English now.

A newer version might cover the theories of souls of the two held in their addictions to reality in a perpetual repeating.

An example theory: one that scared me enough to stop drinking at parties for the pleasures of their company as well. A story about a man who dies while he is at a tavern. His soul goes through the same day night after night over and over without realizing it is identical. Even the visage of the company he was with shifts and churns in the scene to embellish it so it seems real.

In theories until a spiritual act can release the soul from it's bind to the real life occasion the fellow lives that day night after night over and over without knowing he died.

Oh, weird. Interesting to think about, though.

Say, when someone usually calls me "curvy", should I take it as a compliment? I've always thought it was kind of creepy.

Adding onto that, when a guy said I'd be easy and fun to... "violate." It really makes me feel uncomfortable, while my aunt says I should feel happy for myself and keep using this to get guys.

How should I deal with this?

Both those terms refer to a demon taking a female form. One is singular and the other is plural. Which you would then be referring to a lesbian throuple for a succubus and succubi having children.

So no babies getting born from that I would think , but maybe in the demon world ??? ^shrug^

And as far as I know ... I think the term arises from the need to explain male wet dreams. Pretty much a deflection of having impure thoughts .

Say, when someone usually calls me "curvy", should I take it as a compliment? I've always thought it was kind of creepy.

Adding onto that, when a guy said I'd be easy and fun to... "violate." It really makes me feel uncomfortable, while my aunt says I should feel happy for myself and keep using this to get guys.

Not getting down on ya ... but I think 5'8" and 90ish pounds is outside the realm of curvy.

They may be attempting sarcasm ??? But keep in mind there are many guys who don't like the realm of curvy either.

And the mention of "violate" you. I would say ... Stand up and tell them to go FOOK themselves ... or just run.

No that is not a good place to be ,or kind of guy you want to end up with for any amount of time.

IMHO anyways :ermm:

Not getting down on ya ... but I think 5'8" and 90ish pounds is outside the realm of curvy.

They may be attempting sarcasm ??? But keep in mind there are many guys who don't like the realm of curvy either.

And the mention of "violate" you. I would say ... Stand up and tell them to go FOOK themselves ... or just run.

No that is not a good place to be ,or kind of guy you want to end up with for any amount of time.

IMHO anyways :ermm:

I don't like my body type very much. My breasts and butt show way too much when wearing leggings or any type of shirt, and everything else on me is extremely skinny. Girls tell me "oh wow, you're so lucky to have a voluptuous body type while also being so skinny", but I HEAVILY disagree since I bring on the wrong attention all the time. It's a curse, really. Everything about it is.

If it feels like a bad thing to you ... it most likely is . Don't think you have to please anybody !

When you are young like you are ... things are more epic.

the thing to remember is you are more in charge at your age than most well into their adult stagev,,, will be !