The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It's best to ignore rude guests.

Don't respond to their verbal gestures, learn what attracts them, and try not to give them anymore reason to be so rude.

Same goes with babies, if you don't give them attention when they are rude or making noises you find inappropriate that might evolve into more disgusting acts, they'll quit doing it and try to get your attention some other way, e.g., Mother never interrupted my little sister when she was a baby playing with her first plates of solid food. Gave her complete rule until she stopped. Then addressed her by putting another bit of it there for her and ate some to show her what to do.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

It's best to leave no trace,

or leave gracefully,

so not to lose face.

I can back up

without fear

of bumping

into someone

in the rear,

Having come at a time

I was at the end of the line

from the line where no one

Ever saw me

from Behind.

Once upon a time,

I thought I would find,

someone who actually knows

Grace.

Grace Slick Starship

The guy singing could be a relative of David Tennant. Good Omens. Doctor Who. Daleks! Noo! RUN!

This is getting so I feel like I am being ordered to go in for a Tax Audit. I don't want to go there because I've never been and I don't know how they play the game.

I was going to play Fallout 3 and it crashed. After checking it with LOOT, cleaning it was FO3Edit, and running the conflict checker in FOMM the conflict tester crashed.

I did a Google search to find out why? I found a bunch more stuff right here at forums nexusmods com and no lie there is a BUNCH. And what did I find that really hit home hard. The update link for FOMM didn't update it to 2018's version.

I WIN!

I just wanted to play the game!

I almost gave myself a headache. :ohmy:

@snowfox,

Don't take anything you read here personally. No-one is intentionally being rude to you. It is just very hard to convey sarcasm or humor on the interwebs.

I mean, the same can be compared to when he told me to fxck off. Shrug.

If you find someone being really obnoxious, you can always block them and their posts will not be displayed.

All the little parasites eating through my intestines walls got so tranquilized this morning they let loose and all fell into the waste bin. Gone forever, their eggs too. Now I am clean inside and will be soon outside too.

Oh I am so glad someone made the medicine I took with light green grapes. Otherwise I might not have been able to swallow that Yucky medicine.

I WIN!

piece of cake