The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It just made me realize I was hungry.

I went on the mile walk at the mall after lunch so I could get it in before the crowd increased ten fold.

I found a bit of old computer equipment at the Wall next and learned it was set up to use XP/Vista/Win7. I'm not buying anymore of that As seen on TV stuff which has any need for any computer OS. Since their selling stuff that old and asking top dollar for it. :geek:

Without thinking I plugged the little gadget into a Fast Charger for modern equipment. I think I heard it pass it's capacity. Pop! I pulled it's USB plug out of the wall socket fast charger. It was quite warm.

Definitely reading the find details in small print from now on; before buying anything from all these new camps of computer parts dealers with their extraordinary deals. Buy 2 get 1 free. Should be cheap. 10 cents on the dollar for these old computer gadgets from 2007.

Sneaky little sales peoples. I'll say that for them.

Maybe I am soothing a soul @ https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/114885/?force_view=1

Seems to me I was doing just like many others who were upset by the long strands of endless broken stories in the web of Bethesda softworks dwindling favor after their elders created the first games. The Arena and such. The Elders who were children at the time playing D&D games and found a way to share it on the Bulletin Board Systems. One of them found a way to keep them in touch, because a few of them and their other player friends got separated.

Separated so they could not carry on their Dungeons & Dragons life with each other, because some of them had parents who had to move to where there was work.