The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It seems pagafyr has lost his wisdom some what, we need to save him from that evil organization P.a.g.a... His chip according to brain scan hes overheating, i mean the chip on the brain. All he can say now is Hello, Hi I.I love you all, destroy, kill destroy :devil: :devil: ..

We forgot to mention there is a Ai on board that chip to sooth him. Its like a double dose of Advil to corrode that chip. Its a fail safe. But that Organization p.a.g.a Is working frantically against him sigh.

Hmmm a drifter, maybe you should drift here forever, while i eat up your chances of winning in this game, witch is not a game its life for many people here. You know the none drifter type like us. :confused:Â :teehee:

Hmm, drift here forever sir niphilim222? I'm sorry but I could not do that, I have a very beefy tuned-up Nissan GT-R Nismo and it cannot drift forever as I will have to refuel it at times it runs out.

Anyways, do you know if there is a gas station here? My Nismo is gonna run out of gas for driftin'.