The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I used all the GB that I get allotted to the super high speed Internet. The download I started was 50 GB. The high speed download got it all the way to 25 GB before the speed was reduced to less then 600 Kbps. The advertisement says I will get speeds up to 600 Kbps once I have used the high speed GB allowed.

I have yet to see the speed get above 72 Kbps. 24 hours have passed and I checked the download again. Still 72 Kbps or less. At this rate of speed I won't be able to play the game until the 10th of March.

Oh! :geek: I remembered another reason I built the Mod Seder Hotel Mysteries. :rolleyes: That idea is a secret that will go to my grave with me. :tongue:

Oh! :geek: I remembered another reason I built the Mod Seder Hotel Mysteries. :rolleyes: That idea is a secret that will go to my grave with me. :tongue:

So why mention it except to get some kind of sick tease effect ?

Ill put up with some writer eccentricity to get the product ... but if no product is possible because of eccentricity ................... well you do the math .... but your story needs to be told in my view :smile:

I think niph is correct that you're getting screwed by your ISP provider.

There is only similar 2 Internet options from AT&T, T-Mobile, and 2 local Broadband with delays in their satellite send and receive signals of 7 seconds which when their people populate their servers as like now; with Basketball March Madness. The rest of their customers UL and DL speeds will be slowed. I have been told it is bad for those playing online Video Games. And especially now that Basketball season is in the finals.

Best Regards

Well i can download as much as i like , I even re downloaded Red Dead Redemption 2 on ps4. Its around 150gb in size.

That's interesting. I used to have an account with the same Internet Service Provider I have now that limited the download speed to about 10 MBps with no limit to how much we could download or upload. You're correct about the size of Red Redemption for PC. DL is 92 GB and you need 150 GB of space on your computer's hard drive.

This mornings joke of the day is: I think I heard that the morning Steamship bringing people across the lake from the U. S. of A. was nearly taking on water because of extra people riding across Lake Ontario to get to Toronto, CA. Video Gamers Wanting to download the latest Red Redemption carrying PCs with 1 TB of disk space were packed in like Sardines. The weight of all the video gamers with their computers added a bit too much to the U. S. A.s Steamship to Toronto to get where they could download from niphilim222's high speed Internet service and no limit on how much download and upload data they can have. Apparently the video gamers made it to Toronto stowed away in the cargo hold with the supply ships latest computers from New York City Alien Gamers PCs before anyone noted where the ship had taken on more weight. Some of the video gamers individually weighed in at 200 to 300 lbs. They sluggishly skittered off the ship like rats with all their cats fattened up after feeding on fat mice that had remained on board from a shipment of grain. It's believed the mice were still too full to move quickly enough and get off the steamship from all the grain the mice ate. :laugh: