The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have a quest!!! Yay! I wondered if those olives that have had their seeds removed and put in a can are good for anything but adding a salty taste to my Pizza recipe.

Passes supreme pizza's on plates to pass around. Have a slice!

Take a napkin too!

Talk about olives! And let me know what you find out.

I have a quest!!! Yay! I wondered if those olives that have had their seeds removed and put in a can are good for anything but adding a salty taste to my Pizza recipe.

Take a napkin too!

There is only one thing about olives I can tell you for certain Paga, but as usual it'll take a minute for me to get to the point.

Had one of those pot-luck type deals to attend a bunch of summers ago at the marina. Scrounged around on the internet and found a recipe that seemed within my limited capabilities (and boat friendly for preparation requiements). Recipe said it needed these special kind of olives so I go looking at the local grocery store (the town the marina is in says Population 800 on the sign ... we marina rats and the "camp people" living outside town no doubt swell the figure during nice weather but it still doesn't qualify for megalopolis). I was pleasantly surprised to find that the grocery store had the specified olives.

Adding the olives was step "near the end" on the recipe prep outline, so I was well and fully commited by the time I discovered that this particualr jar of purple olives had the pits in them. So what do I know about olives ...

Avoid the purple ones, they have pits in them!

Kinda' along the line of ...

Take a napkin too!

There is only one thing about olives I can tell you for certain Paga, but as usual it'll take a minute for me to get to the point.

Had one of those pot-luck type deals to attend a bunch of summers ago at the marina. Scrounged around on the internet and found a recipe that seemed within my limited capabilities (and boat friendly for preparation requiements). Recipe said it needed these special kind of olives so I go looking at the local grocery store (the town the marina is in says Population 800 on the sign ... we marina rats and the "camp people" living outside town no doubt swell the figure during nice weather but it still doesn't qualify for megalopolis). I was pleasantly surprised to find that the grocery store had the specified olives.

Adding the olives was step "near the end" on the recipe prep outline, so I was well and fully commited by the time I discovered that this particualr jar of purple olives had the pits in them. So what do I know about olives ...

I made a similar mistake when I was a child, sent to the store to get the green olives with the little red Pimentos; for Mom.

They were for the Ladies Club she hosted one afternoon on the boys poker night. That was one afternoon their Toastmasters ladies club met that I will never forget.
I got a lot more green olives, learned how to use a pit remover kitchen tool, and stuffed the olives one at a time.
After which I got to go to see the double feature movies being shown at the downtown theaters on Central Avenue in Great Falls Montana.
Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstein, followed by a cliff hanger, with Jeronamo. The second movie was Abbot and Costello meet the Ghost of the Haunted castle; a White Knight.
I had to walk all the way to the theater. It was three miles to the center of town from where the house was (3 miles of hot sidewalks and sweltering hot asphalt stinking up the air. I sweat so much... I had to stop and use the garden hoses to get enough water to walk to the next of the four houses on every block for thirty six city blocks down central avenue from five blocks north of central avenue that all had 12 houses to one city block.
It was hot!
Outside it was 100 degree F. at noon when I started out. It must of been a 110 degrees F. when I finally was able to get to the theater ticket tellers window. When the movies were over I had to walk six miles more making it the trip an extra nine miles. I started out the theater door and made it through rain that was raining cats and dogs at first. Then buckets of rain, and before I reached the edge of the city business blocks it started to snow. Rain turned into snowy slush, and then the wind turned it into snow. Snow drifts piled up in front of me. The piles got so High, that, on my way back to the house I climbed over twenty feet high piles of snow which made it so it was a six miles farther to walk just getting back to the house three miles away.
I walked over three hills. The first one was a mile from bottom to top at the middle, and each one was higher then the last. I walked down to the other side of the hills of snow piles. The next was a mile and a half high. I had to walk three quarters of a mile to get to the top and another three quarters of a mile to get down to the other side. I nearly got lost when it became blizzard like, conditions.
The snow blinded me as the snow drifts piled up in front me. The white flakes whipping me in the face while I held up one hand to block protecting my eyes from freezing in their sockets.
I kept the other in my trouser pocket to keep it warm. I switched hands over and over while the snow blinded me and in the blurr of the view all I could see was pure white sheets of falling blowing snow.
The sixty mile an hour winds mixed it up and made it look like a pure white wall of snow. It packed down hard under each step I took as I leaned into the wind so I stepped down onto a fresh piled stack of snow; a foot and half higher under my forward foot every time.
The snow got higher and higher each time I put my foot down the snow was a foot and a half deeper under my boot.
When I got to the top of the first hill. I thought I was saved. I could see blue sky above and feel the warm air around me. But then, I took a step forward and it was all down hill for a mile and a half down into a rut between the bottom of both hills. The next hill piled a mile and a half to the top.
I remembered I counted three hills. Each one a half a mile higher than the last.
When I made it to the street five blocks north of Central Avenue I was so tired I was face down dragging myself one hand over elbow at a time. Until I reached the front porch.
The ladies meeting was still going on so I had to crawl thirty feet to the side of the houses front gate to the back yard and ten feet to the porch at the side of the house, and crawl up five steps to the side door. Where I climbed to my knees and fumbled for the doors handle... ) I got back to the house a few minutes after nine-o-clock that night, just in time to go to bed.

Take a napkin too!

I made a similar mistake when I was a child, sent to the store to get the green olives with the little red Pimentos; for Mom.

They were for the Ladies Club she hosted one afternoon on the boys poker night. That was one afternoon their Toastmasters ladies club met that I will never forget.
I got a lot more green olives, learned how to use a pit remover kitchen tool, and stuffed the olives one at a time.
After which I got to go to see the double feature movies being shown at the downtown theaters on Central Avenue in Great Falls Montana.
Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstein, followed by a cliff hanger, with Jeronamo. The second movie was Abbot and Costello meet the Ghost of the Haunted castle; a White Knight.
I had to walk all the way to the theater. It was three miles to the center of town from where the house was (3 miles of hot sidewalks and sweltering hot asphalt stinking up the air. I sweat so much... I had to stop and use the garden hoses to get enough water to walk to the next of the four houses on every block for thirty six city blocks down central avenue from five blocks north of central avenue that all had 12 houses to one city block.
It was hot!
Outside it was 100 degree F. at noon when I started out. It must of been a 110 degrees F. when I finally was able to get to the theater ticket tellers window. When the movies were over I had to walk six miles more making it the trip an extra nine miles. I started out the theater door and made it through rain that was raining cats and dogs at first. Then buckets of rain, and before I reached the edge of the city business blocks it started to snow. Rain turned into snowy slush, and then the wind turned it into snow. Snow drifts piled up in front of me. The piles got so High, that, on my way back to the house I climbed over twenty feet high piles of snow which made it so it was a six miles farther to walk just getting back to the house three miles away.
I walked over three hills. The first one was a mile from bottom to top at the middle, and each one was higher then the last. I walked down to the other side of the hills of snow piles. The next was a mile and a half high. I had to walk three quarters of a mile to get to the top and another three quarters of a mile to get down to the other side. I nearly got lost when it became blizzard like, conditions.
The snow blinded me as the snow drifts piled up in front me. The white flakes whipping me in the face while I held up one hand to block protecting my eyes from freezing in their sockets.
I kept the other in my trouser pocket to keep it warm. I switched hands over and over while the snow blinded me and in the blurr of the view all I could see was pure white sheets of falling blowing snow.
The sixty mile an hour winds mixed it up and made it look like a pure white wall of snow. It packed down hard under each step I took as I leaned into the wind so I stepped down onto a fresh piled stack of snow; a foot and half higher under my forward foot every time.
The snow got higher and higher each time I put my foot down the snow was a foot and a half deeper under my boot.
When I got to the top of the first hill. I thought I was saved. I could see blue sky above and feel the warm air around me. But then, I took a step forward and it was all down hill for a mile and a half down into a rut between the bottom of both hills. The next hill piled a mile and a half to the top.
I remembered I counted three hills. Each one a half a mile higher than the last.
When I made it to the street five blocks north of Central Avenue I was so tired I was face down dragging myself one hand over elbow at a time. Until I reached the front porch.
The ladies meeting was still going on so I had to crawl thirty feet to the side of the houses front gate to the back yard and ten feet to the porch at the side of the house, and crawl up five steps to the side door. Where I climbed to my knees and fumbled for the doors handle... ) I got back to the house a few minutes after nine-o-clock that night, just in time to go to bed.

I feel the pain just as you have in reliving the experience. It is terrible how we are traumatised as youngsters.

And the worst part is always how it is uphill both ways!!

Do you remember that wonderful chemical taste from drinking out of the hoses, especially those black ones with the ridges running lengthwise down them? Certainly wouldn't be related in any way to anything we experience today ... they were all "good for you" chemicals back in the days of our youth.

To have a proper tool for removing olive pits would have been a dream for my adventure. Paring knife was my primary choice for tools, and if I didn't want to use the paring knife I could always choose to use the paring knife instead (if in fact I didn't mind using the paring knife instead).

It was "fun".

Me i had some adventures and stuff, We had great imaginations as a youngster, with friends and family alike.

Well with ryzen 2700x and fxr2, and a deep chill cooling i see it idle around 4.2ghz at times. Skyrim loads in 4 seconds everywhere.

I sense it feels the weather outside to, amazing.

also just giving you what experience i have done with skyrim se so far.

The grass and cathedral landscape suits it just nicely

28034085-1590700979.jpg

Edited by niphilim222

I feel the pain just as you have in reliving the experience. It is terrible how we are traumatised as youngsters.

And the worst part is always how it is uphill both ways!!

Do you remember that wonderful chemical taste from drinking out of the hoses, especially those black ones with the ridges running lengthwise down them? Certainly wouldn't be related in any way to anything we experience today ... they were all "good for you" chemicals back in the days of our youth.

To have a proper tool for removing olive pits would have been a dream for my adventure. Paring knife was my primary choice for tools, and if I didn't want to use the paring knife I could always choose to use the paring knife instead (if in fact I didn't mind using the paring knife instead).

It was "fun".

The Civil Defense added (with their scare tactics lessons to shock us children to help us mem ber good safety practices.

Member when we just said mem ber for remember?) a good lesson to remember, EVEN TODAY IS, about the water coming out of the faucet's.

Let the water run for a whole 60 seconds (or one whole minute whichever comes first) to clear out the chlorine smell, OR ANYTHING ELSE. FOR THAT

to MATTER, and then the water from the sink or hose could be clean enough to drink. After which I spent hours boiling water, then refrigerating it. So it was cool to drink out of the frig and it is always better drink too!

Here is my load order with it cleaned and patched to heck. may try some real big dlc next.

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
254 FE 0 Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
6 6 LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
7 7 Lanterns Of Skyrim II.esm
8 8 TKChildren.esm
254 FE 1 UHDAP - MusicHQ.esp
254 FE 2 UHDAP - en0.esp