The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well I had to remove a hard drive from my pc, because it was causing system restarting on its own during gaming. It was on the way out, maybe not designed for gaming like that, sense it came from a 5000$ laptop.

Edited by niphilim222

I found a 77 inch LG OLED in store today.

One just like in that advertisement you shared. You know, that one for $16,000.00.

At the price they're asking it probably won't be there at noon tomorrow. Bill Gates's new Microsoft Edge sort of suggests he's got a little lint in his pocket and wants to fill it back up with money so he can afford to upgrade his large array of TV/Monitors in his computerized Intelligent house, i.e., before it threatens to disavow any knowledge of his facial features and lock him out. Oh! My mistake! That's probably Tom Cruise I'm thinking of. He who has the mansion on the side of a mountain in the Rockies that has a bomb shelter fit for a bunch of his family and friends from Mission Impossible. You know, the Church of Scientology he's the movie mascot for. :mellow:

Oh! Wait! No! Nope. I think it is Samuel Jackson who has the Glass house with the living room with picture windows Atomic missile proof glass on three sides facing out over the range of snow capped mountains. Sticking out of the rock face with the vault in the basement behind the false kitchen glass wall. Or maybe it was one of the other two players in the last movie he played as the Glass Man with bones so fragile he dared not do anything too strenuous.

I wonder if they will make short movie clips in their homes and send them to the band aide factory to have them patched together for their next bunch of super movies? For the Summer watchers!

The theater here still has the same movie showing. It's so popular all the billboards have it in their frames. I think it's about a family of Polar Bears Picnicking, eating vanilla flavored snow cones out on an iceberg, in a blizzard. :laugh:

Paga better keep an i out for his lost gold fortune, but if you are in a market for a tv, go OLED instead.

like this model

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lg-77-4k-uhd-hdr-oled-webos-4-0-smart-tv-oled77w8p/12323660

What?! Did you forget that you shared a link back a few posts for that Expensive LG OLED TV?

You must live on the planet somewhere that people have so much money they don't miss a million or two dollars. Because it is pocket change to them. Billionaires City???

I lived as close as I wanted to get to Silicon Valley! There isn't a person in that city that isn't busied by an idea which used to sour their fun times. And I still remember when they discovered they could turn sand into electronic parts. Silly!!! :teehee: Silicon!!! Silicon Valley :tongue: ! Yay! :woot: