The last poster wins

TheCalliton

sorry ... double post .... use for later

Like going back in time to kill Striker

Muhahahaha

Just kidding .... and kidding about the kidding

DMs are ~Evol~ :devil:

Niph saw what was happening and skedaddled. Hmm ... just how smart is Striker??

On a serious note ... you are pretty damn smart , but I think you know that .

Using this thread to play text dnd .... ya I can see how some people would not like that.

I guess I should start a thread ?

But I thought we made some forum history here ? Except I guess I am young and dumb in the scale of forum users here right ... Mr 10,000 posts ?

sorry ... double post .... use for later

Like going back in time to kill Striker

Muhahahaha

Just kidding .... and kidding about the kidding

DMs are ~Evol~ :devil:

Niph saw what was happening and skedaddled. Hmm ... just how smart is Striker??

On a serious note ... you are pretty damn smart , but I think you know that .

Using this thread to play text dnd .... ya I can see how some people would not like that.

I guess I should start a thread ?

Ya, probably a good idea. Perhaps this might pique Paga's interest though.

It's been fun but I'm afraid the teeth are brushed and flossed (you can probably guess what comes next).

I had another "interesting" learning experience with the dingy repair today (the start of round two of the great fiberglassing adventure). I can tell you one thing I know for certain ... all of the fiberglass workers of the world have absolutely nothing to fear with Striker entering that game. Let's say I'm just itching to be finished.

I'll keep an eye open for the new thread (after a good night's sleep ... hopefully without any slithery stuff keeping me awake and peering under the bed).

Sorry you missed my edit above your post ... check that.

And are you sure you don't want to finish vanquishing that last snake ?

What ... guess when you have no dice you don't get to see whether your attempt at lasering the last snake worked!!

Don't lose sight of the fact that "smarties" only count if you eat the red ones last Mk ... and this is a post count free zone, so level playing field. It's sort of like when you were standing in front of the class and after you got to ten the brain cramp set in (and you started with "and another one, and another one").

I have my second date with a chunk of fiberglass mat and some resin in the AM ... I suggest the Forum Games section for a new thread, it'll keep us with the rest of the pack for post count.

What ... guess when you have no dice you don't get to see whether your attempt at lasering the last snake worked!!

Don't lose sight of the fact that "smarties" only count if you eat the red ones last Mk ... and this is a post count free zone, so level playing field. It's sort of like when you were standing in front of the class and after you got to ten the brain cramp set in (and you started with "and another one, and another one").

I have my second date with a chunk of fiberglass mat and some resin in the AM ... I suggest the Forum Games section for a new thread, it'll keep us with the rest of the pack for post count.

No ... the fact they don't count posts here is a testament to your wisdom ... considering you have more than 10K posts.

I think you are right that Paga would be good with text dnd. He is umpteen bad ass with writing story.

Which it takes to do. But then you still need to be good at dial in on the moment to moment of the action.

I'd wager he knows sumthin about dice rollin already. Err if it wasn't clear ... I think Paga would be an excellent DM. If he knows the minutia of it. He certainly has the creative story end of it.

No ... the fact they don't count posts here is a testament to your wisdom ... considering you have more than 10K posts.

I think you are right that Paga would be good with text dnd. He is umpteen bad ass with writing story.

Which it takes to do. But then you still need to be good at dial in on the moment to moment of the action.

I'd wager he knows sumthin about dice rollin already. Err if it wasn't clear ... I think Paga would be an excellent DM. If he knows the minutia of it. He certainly has the creative story end of it.

You need some perspective on the 10k posts Mk.

The vast majority of them (I'd estimate well over 70%) are mod troubleshooting posts. Yes they could be considered the "bread and butter" of my trade but realize that the majority of them are the same advice ... over and over. I wonder whether or not any gray matter is involved in the countless "Are you getting two saves ..." or "Are you using Roberts Male ..." and "Where is OCO v2 in your load order ..." posts, or if it is all just via mucle memory at this point.

Everybody shows up thinking they are the first I guess.

Is there a way for a three way DnD? Sometimes I think Paga may feel like sticking me with a sharp stick ... I fear I could find myself in the situation of three snakes and one Paga stalking me.

Edited by Striker879

The music of the mourning dove this morning can be interpreted as a meaningful tune. Of course adding words that come to mind are probably not the message it is conveying. Unless I were a veterinarian I probably do best to write down some lyric. A mourning dove song? What words could fit. It's all s...? My ....s itch? My b.... hurt?

There is not end of my imaginings of the possibilities. What really tweaks my now heightened caffeine awareness is what nature blends in comes with the two plausible positions not associated with one Mourning Dove talking to another, but with the microbiome mentioned I watched to the point where it tired my caffeinated synapse almost wearing my dendrites thin.

To add words to the birds notes from the Vet's position it might be a minor skin irritation which could be remedied with some jock itch ointment. Or from the mention of interest of male to female reasoning it could be remedied with soaking the male parts in cold water. Or lastly, that's the first of the three mentioned of my triangulated series. The microbiomes demand for something tasty, new, and different, but the Mourning Dove cries, It's all s...!

Vaguely the triangle seem most prominent in all the discussions I have read. At times, like this one, the three points have a title. So which is the way to post the points of the triangle when I am looking down at it from above the sheet of paper. Why! Oh! My! The triangle seems to have rotated so the last is first now. The second is third, and what seems to be the first point of the list is second.

Let me get the order back that slipped my view because as I pondered the thoughts I had and twisted around in my chair to get the cup and lift it up so I could sip of it's stimulating pitch black fluid. When I returned my case my paper placed on the desk had been rotated. I didn't know this as I wrote. I thought, "It's all s...? was second or third when I wrote the words down. No place for it was first. Or maybe I did write it down first, because the Mourning Dove seemed to be singing those words first?

No matter now. I've arranged the three cornered lines so the words at their points align with my mental image that I started with. Like magic my mind is back on spot.

The Mourning Dove has moved along, the Chickadee sang a couple times, a Canadian goose just called out the wing flapping order, and the birds have gone on by.

So now the part of my mind that caffeine constructed for moments of wonder in a high speed race are hearing the sounds of Saturdays pace. It's good thing I have more than one triangle with words at each point to ponder as they rotate so I can wonder what would happen if each of their function were never at the top, but laying down making them a equal in status. Well. Unless I use a compass and start drawing circles around them.

There goes another flock of Canadian Geese with the lead Gander calling wing flight cadence.

:laugh:

I

Win!

The music of the mourning dove this morning can be interpreted as a meaningful tune. Of course adding words that come to mind are probably not the message it is conveying. Unless I were a veterinarian I probably do best to write down some lyric. A mourning dove song? What words could fit. It's all s...? My ....s itch? My b.... hurt?

There is not end of my imaginings of the possibilities. What really tweaks my now heightened caffeine awareness is what nature blends in comes with the two plausible positions not associated with one Mourning Dove talking to another, but with the microbiome mentioned I watched to the point where it tired my caffeinated synapse almost wearing my dendrites thin.

To add words to the birds notes from the Vet's position it might be a minor skin irritation which could be remedied with some jock itch ointment. Or from the mention of interest of male to female reasoning it could be remedied with soaking the male parts in cold water. Or lastly, that's the first of the three mentioned of my triangulated series. The microbiomes demand for something tasty, new, and different, but the Mourning Dove cries, It's all s...!

Vaguely the triangle seem most prominent in all the discussions I have read. At times, like this one, the three points have a title. So which is the way to post the points of the triangle when I am looking down at it from above the sheet of paper. Why! Oh! My! The triangle seems to have rotated so the last is first now. The second is third, and what seems to be the first point of the list is second.

Let me get the order back that slipped my view because as I pondered the thoughts I had and twisted around in my chair to get the cup and lift it up so I could sip of it's stimulating pitch black fluid. When I returned my case my paper placed on the desk had been rotated. I didn't know this as I wrote. I thought, "It's all s...? was second or third when I wrote the words down. No place for it was first. Or maybe I did write it down first, because the Mourning Dove seemed to be singing those words first?

No matter now. I've arranged the three cornered lines so the words at their points align with my mental image that I started with. Like magic my mind is back on spot.

The Mourning Dove has moved along, the Chickadee sang a couple times, a Canadian goose just called out the wing flapping order, and the birds have gone on by.

So now the part of my mind that caffeine constructed for moments of wonder in a high speed race are hearing the sounds of Saturdays pace. It's good thing I have more than one triangle with words at each point to ponder as they rotate so I can wonder what would happen if each of their function were never at the top, but laying down making them a equal in status. Well. Unless I use a compass and start drawing circles around them.

There goes another flock of Canadian Geese with the lead Gander calling wing flight cadence.

I

Win!

I would never presume to lecture, nor have I any convetous eyes towards a win ...

As is often the case, all I have to offer is another pair of eyes, viewing from a differing angle, or in this case an additional angle to the Triangle of the Doves (which of course then transforms it into a new shape).

So we now find ourselves at the Striker Quadangulation of the Doves.

Momma dove to fledglings ... "Now don't forget to look for hawks before you take off!!"

Fledgling doves ... " ~sigh~ Yes Mom!!".

Would seem in sync with the message from the geese, 'tis that time of year ... chickadees never know what they are saying (they're bird brains).

I

Win!

I would never presume to lecture, nor have I any convetous eyes towards a win ...

As is often the case, all I have to offer is another pair of eyes, viewing from a differing angle, or in this case an additional angle to the Triangle of the Doves (which of course then transforms it into a new shape).

Momma dove to fledglings ... "Now don't forget to look for hawks before you take off!!"

Would seem in sync with the message from the geese, 'tis that time of year ... chickadees never know what they are saying (they're bird brains).

In respect to the voice of the Mourning Dove's reasoning I do agree.

I came up with the 3 combos of words from only one course of notes the Mourning Dove repeats most often.

While I did there was a change in the notes of the Mourning Dove up on the poles top, and arrangements.

There is also the chance I have missed what really is going on altogether; until now.
The Parent Mourning Dove in charge today may be eyeing their two fledglings on the ground. The two young birds point to something with their beaks and wait for the parent to eye their choices to see if the items are good to eat. While they pause the parent Mourning Dove says, "It's all S h ! t !"
With their beaks they then point to something else, watch with one eye turned to their parent waiting for the words. If no sound it heard they grab the item and many more like it to fill their bird tummies.
In due course of time then, they would learn what is good to eat, and not become prey to a suitor nearby while they paused. Then they can make haste while they feast to make a quick get away if the parent changes their musical notes to "Get away Quick!" And that the bird up top did. Such a violent rasping call, I could only think it was the Alarm that cats were closing in.

I

Win!

In respect to the voice of the Mourning Dove's reasoning I do agree.

I came up with the 3 combos of words from only one course of notes the Mourning Dove repeats most often.

While I did there was a change in the notes of the Mourning Dove up on the poles top, and arrangements.

There is also the chance I have missed what really is going on altogether; until now.
The Parent Mourning Dove in charge today may be eyeing their two fledglings on the ground. The two young birds point to something with their beaks and wait for the parent to eye their choices to see if the items are good to eat. While they pause the parent Mourning Dove says, "It's all S h ! t !"
With their beaks they then point to something else, watch with one eye turned to their parent waiting for the words. If no sound it heard they grab the item and many more like it to fill their bird tummies.
In due course of time then, they would learn what is good to eat, and not become prey to a suitor nearby while they paused. Then they can make haste while they feast to make a quick get away if the parent changes their musical notes to "Get away Quick!" And that the bird up top did. Such a violent rasping call, I could only think it was the Alarm that cats were closing in.

Ah ... the ubiquituos threat.

The four legged slinkers always seem to be close to the two legged watchers. Perhaps they work as a team, the watchers encouraging music for their ears while all along the tailed ones twitch their tails, and prepare the pounce.