The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I see someone was sooo boorred they got lazy and barely lifted a finger to do anything but copy and paste. I know boredom.

It doesn't pain me when I see others suffering from their own painless misery. I pay my respects by passing in review and get back to my search back to the living to get to the Isle of the Epicurean Way.

Go 1/4 mile from the pearly gate, another 1/4 mile from Hade's domain, and take the next ramp over Torrid on to where Tonto and Peter Pan trade off fencing with Captain Hook. Keep going to the river to get across again to the Epicenter of Pleasure Island, Sights and Sounds. I'll take some extra pennies for my friends so if they make it to the dock on time, and don't have any pennies, (Canada doesn't have Pennies anymore?! Then my U. S. pennies will have to do!) to bribe Charion to get across the river back to Pleasure Island. A good strong cup of coffee from a company that calls their brand Death Wish will give you back enough life, get your heart beating again. :dance: :wub: :tongue: :teehee: Being Dead is boring! Isn't it! :facepalm:

:laugh:

I

Win!

Funny thing though Paga ... I've heard that the darker the roast the lower the caffine levels. I'm a medium roast kinda' guy myself (but then again the middle of the road is a spot I'm familiar with) and just use the amount of fine grind per cup to up or lower the octane.

Yes our pennies are no more, however there are times when we need closer to a nickle to buy one American penny anyway (the good old exchange rate blues). That's another tidbit I don't see much reporting on any more ... probably due to the lack of cross border shopping.

Funny thing though Paga ... I've heard that the darker the roast the lower the caffine levels. I'm a medium roast kinda' guy myself (but then again the middle of the road is a spot I'm familiar with) and just use the amount of fine grind per cup to up or lower the octane.

Yes our pennies are no more, however there are times when we need closer to a nickle to buy one American penny anyway (the good old exchange rate blues). That's another tidbit I don't see much reporting on any more ... probably due to the lack of cross border shopping.

Cross border... Cross River... Over we go, over the top,where it's a pleasure to shop. And now we stay home for no pennies we've got. :pinch:

Could be the reason? :geek:

And about caffeine. White roast bean is a super charge of caffeine and it sends most people off their cart ahead of the horse.

I found GNC had Caffeine pills 395 Mg per pill. A student in the pharmacy department was taking them to get through his studies. Cramming the night before the Exams. He would make it through test time. UNWIND All afternoon Friday and until Saturday night from 2 pills.

:laugh:

I

Win!