The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Any sign of snow your way yet?

My solar powered yard ornaments of Santa's Sleigh and the 9 reindeer, that's with Rudolf included, are all ready for the snow covered rooftops, frosted windows, with icicles hanging from the eaves and from window frames tops, with adorned Christmas trees with candy canes, glowing colorful snow bulbs in among the stars light blinking and rising up to the Big Star on top. The Sugar Plum Fairies are preparing food for the tables of good families on Christmas Day.

Santa is getting ready to go. Last minute check started. When the carolers sing the first Holiday countdown it will be the twelve days before Christmas.

Someone seems to think they've discovered why no one ever sees him when he arrives.

The magic it takes to make all those packages filled with toys so easy to carry kind of reminds me of a couple other famous people who have earned a HUGE POPULARITY RATING for being the best delivery service on Earth. Doctor WHO? Well, kind of like the T. A. R. D. I. S can be bigger on the inside, freezing time so he can deliver every present before midnight, SANTA CAN, Doctor Who is just an example of what Santa can do. Like Mary Poppins and her magic bag, a bag just like Merlin's seen in the animated movie The Sword in the Stone.

You know! They're the people who figured out how Santa gets all the presents delivered, eats all those cookies, and drinks all those cups of hot cocoa before Midnight. :happy: Get it?! Got It?! GOOD!

Those little yard ornaments I set up are waiting for the children to go to sleep for that magic moment.

After years of playing modded TTW, I tried playing vanilla FO3 and NV. All I can say is thank god for mods cause that was the most painful and frustrating gaming experience in my life.

The post office nearest to me had a certified letter for me. The line was all the way in the back up around the corner back to the clerks counter.

While I waited I mentioned the tiny crystals floating in the air and how they sparkled. I was surrounded by gals of my age and they talked about what they remembered Christmas was like when we made stuff to string on the trees.

I mentioned popcorn that I strung on a thread. I said I ate much of the popcorn I broke, accidentally of course.

Another gal remembered stringing cranberries.

One lady saw a cloud up high with rainbows at both ends this morning.

I mentioned that I saw some tiny crystals sparkling in the Sunlight while I was waiting for the car to warm up. I watched as they drifted by on my right and followed them to the front window. When I looked up there were some clouds and there was a rainbow in them. That lady must have seen the two she saw at about the same time.

Making sparking crystals for a mod would be a good bit of modding to make crystals that small floating on air flickering and changing colors. When we were talking about them we all saw the crystals again floating around outside of the glass windows in the front doors of the Post Office. They flickered like tiny colorful lights in bright Sunlight.

The Canadian Geese are flying around as the Sun sets. They must be getting the last bit of warmth before the Earth turns round so the Sun goes down.

Driving on Black Ice after the tires get damp from where cars were heating the road at stop lights is a bigger downer. Everyone ahead of me was doing five miles an hour. I wondered why.

About a mile along the way I sawa a large white van that small schools use with a large trailer with their stuff in it. It had spun around a completely and ended banked up against the new island that was just installed recently. It happened about a quarter of a mile I noticed the black ice could be seen after the first street light at the edge of the city while crawling along at five miles an hour..

That part of the freeway that brings everyone to the first stop light before going through town. Traffic was 5 mile an hour for another half a mile from where the police were controlling traffic while waiting for a tow truck. The van had words painted on it. 5th Street Christian Church.

Got me thinking and I was much more careful driving all the way the rest of the drive. I noted the damp conditions at the intersections then black ice where there was a quarter mile or more between intersections. Poor driver must feel unloved after that wild ride.