⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Life is full of hardship

No family for dinner? Being with family is important.

The movie with Scrooge in it is a perfect example of why family is so important.

Dying is a very powerful fact of life. If you don't want to have dinner with the family because it is too risky since the arrival of covid-19 virus you've chosen to Scrooge the family life and friends and die alone.

I never had trouble finding a place to join in. It was waking up the next day and beginning again that made the experiences I have had so vivid and memorable. The dinner parties are a warming moment to remember during those cold harsh work days and lonely nights.

How many times will it take you to see I am here to make you realize you are never alone!

Not even when you think you are all by yourself?

Awakened to all that is and ready to play the next scene in the act prepared for you for the day? Are you?!

Do you control your life? Or is your choice to work for others who control a company commanded by a leader of the team? Or a soldier, a sailor, or a pilot of plane of the air force? Are you the leader of a squad, the platoon, the company, the battalion, or commander of them all?

What part do you play of the rank and file of our domesticated lives?

If we as an individual do not make decisions, make rules we can abide by, and take the reigns of our minds we fail to live life as we think we do and someone else, one who may not even be known to us, is ruling over us by continuing to place us in a space designated for our senselessness of doing.

It is the mind that rules over the body. Not the other way around. It is the soul that keeps the mind and body in good condition so it will serve our soul's needs. The more we do for ourselves the less we notice others being told what to do. What we did when were youngest was learn from play time what we found most attracted us to the organization of family, friends, and what we would do.

I die! For my injuries and my mind were wounded in a way that is irreparable. Yet I live! Clinging to the rules I was given to follow and do my best for the body of our family, our order, our county, city, state, and country.

I performed my duties well and earned an honorable discharge for following orders as was demanded of me. Alone?

I am visited by the spirits of all those who were my earliest family, friends, and the memorable moments with others from all my life time.

I don't have time to whine and whimper. I have that one last struggle which seems to draw little attention from those who have so much more to do.

For years I fought my last foe. Day in and day out. I fought Death and the accomplishes Death has, that no one else talks about, that I have learned exist, since, I have been in battle with Death for more years than all the people who knew me; would care to recount. And many of those who once were family, were friends, and all, were betting I would lose and cheered or booed when I won another moment.

The last time of Death visited has been many years now.

I played a game with someone I thought was just another competitor. He lost and then told me he was to take me to a place. He told me win or lose it did not matter. it was just a way to ease me once we were better acquainted so I would surrender willingly. I realized who the being was. I wasn't in the company of a man or a woman.

I challenged the being to accomplish one quest before I submitted. The being agreed. I gave the being the quest and since that eve of my meeting with the being the being has returned several times and has not completed the quest. I found a quest that a being like a God should be able to do. And Death hasn't accomplished yet in all the time we still share. I am not alone.

I will always have Death's company and bare witness to all of life as it passes while I linger where I live.

I may be dreaming? Yes?!

I may be! But because of my wit, my continuous dream is of lingering at the threshold before Death's door, enjoying life as it continues. Until a time when some change occurs I have never experienced or dreamed of before i can write again the following words.

Easy as Pizza (pie).

:laugh: :woot: :teehee: :D

What is the name of the fifth Horseman?! :happy:

Well I found a sweet way to connect my Onkyo TX Nr636 receiver. While using blue tooth with my pc, it supports it, and Atmos, with updated firmware. I can hear it crystal clear.

Its amazing what a Bluetooth dongle can do on a usb slot. I'm also using onboard sound with the rtx 2070 super.

Edited by niphilim222

I bought the cheapest 4k LG tv i could find, I didn't trust my Brother he wanted to go in get me a Samsung lol.. So i took over and bought me a LG Instead. Its funny how the smaller the tv the cheaper, i wanted a 43inch tv sense its just my Office after all 4k with upscaling, and all the bells and whistles.

Good review to.