The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I cleaned my Logitech K series keyboard. I popped all the keys up and off. Pulled all the hair that got down under them. Removed little bit of food like cookie crumbs and broken bits of potato chips, etc. Vacuumed as the board was bare bearing it key little plunger sockets, and now... Oops! There is one still sticking a little bit. :ohmy:

Easy as Pizza (pie).

It snowed. Left a little stream here and there on things, but did not give us enough to shovel or even sweep.

The weather watchers say this is Normal weather now. I read they said I lived through three droughts. If I had known there was normal weather like this at times I'd probably have moved to a place with a warmer climate because I could have ridden my bicycle without being afraid of getting too cold or snowbound. It is cold though!

Easy as Pizza (pie).

While I slept I received a dream which seemed like a gift for my sight as I slept alone. No sounds did I hear. No air while moving did I feel. No changes in the temperature as I neared anyone I saw. After a long walk among the other peoples images passing them and looking on in the dream I felt a sudden chill and awakened. I saw so many people who seemed to me to be strangers.

I awakened covered. I was warm and cozy in bed which I found odd. How I could have felt a chill around my entire body for a second or two?

Easy as Pizza (pie).