The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It rocks except the keys are a little small compared to my 5 year old Microsoft keyboard, HOW i miss it. good times, good times.

But this keyboard rules you actually need the install cd, witch adds some AWESOME features to it, i could spell my name on the keyboard itself with the multi coloured lcd light on the keys them selves.

Edited by Thor.

It rocks except the keys are a little small compared to my 5 year old Microsoft keyboard, HOW i miss it. good times, good times.

But this keyboard rules you actually need the install cd, witch adds some AWESOME features to it, i could spell my name on the keyboard itself with the multi coloured lcd light on the keys them selves.

Microsoft keyboard are pretty good (never thought I would say that)I got a sort-of new digital media pro with my new desktop now all I need is a new keyboard for my laptop

Microsoft keyboard are pretty good (never thought I would say that)I got a sort-of new digital media pro with my new desktop now all I need is a new keyboard for my laptop

Actually the keyboard is 11 years old, if i do recall It came along with my first custom build pc in 2000, i know Because it had 1.0 2 usb ports on the back.:thumbsup: .

Edited by Thor.

I think I'm winning but...

Wait, I'm winning right now, right?

No? How do I win? Wait...

So right now I am winning in this post, but my Estimate Helper v.306 says that in an estimate of one week this victory is guaranteed forfeit...

So I win right now, but later I don't.

But if I claim it, nobody can take it away, right?

So if I run away with it...but I can't take it in my arms.

So right now I'm winning, or not?

Cr-p... :wallbash:

Guys, I'm confused. You're about to make me drink on a sober stomach. :huh:

(I win)

I WIN with a stomach ache, man to much eggnog, that stuff can come back to haunt you.

I didn't get any eggnog :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I blame my parents for not getting any