Server move in progress (report bugs here)

Dark0ne

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, hello.

I first just wanted to thank you so much for this site. I visit it every day and I appreciate it and your time and effort greatly.

I spend most of my time in the image share section, and the problem I am having is not only slower than usual load times, but I get Page Load Error messages constantly. I have never had this problem before the move. I am on a windows xp machine with Firefox 3.0.13 running and I have high speed internet. I tried it on IE 8 also, but the load times there were even slower and I get Cannot Display the Webpage errors.

Any help would be appreciated. I also apologize if this has already been addressed. I did read through this whole post, but I might have missed something.

Um, hello.

I first just wanted to thank you so much for this site. I visit it every day and I appreciate it and your time and effort greatly.

I spend most of my time in the image share section, and the problem I am having is not only slower than usual load times, but I get Page Load Error messages constantly. I have never had this problem before the move. I am on a windows xp machine with Firefox 3.0.13 running and I have high speed internet. I tried it on IE 8 also, but the load times there were even slower and I get Cannot Display the Webpage errors.

Any help would be appreciated. I also apologize if this has already been addressed. I did read through this whole post, but I might have missed something.

Try clearing your cookies and cache.....you may be having issues with trying to pull things out of the cache instead of loading properly since the move.

Worth a shot, let me know if it helps.

First, great site! :)

Second, I purchased a month of premium member credit a few days ago, and it shows up on the right side of the page. However, when I try to download from the premium servers, it takes me to the page about becoming a premium member. I'm assuming this probably has something to do with the server maintenance. Also, my premium credit has not decreased since I purchased, so it's not a huge deal. So is this being fixed? Is it related to the DNS issues mentioned in the pinned thread?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Log out of both sites and log back in. It will set a new tracking cookie that will allow you to access the premium feature of both sites.

Buddah