General Chat

Preacher

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kain's eyes grow wide at sight of the sparkling diamond. He reaches out a hand to touch it. "Really? It's so beautiful...." he says quietly, then just as he touches it recoils as if he had been burnt. "NO!" he shouts, standing up. "I see your mind! You....You're the King of the Scribs aren't you!!?!?! You've come to steal my soul with that gem!!!! To lure me into submission!!!! Then force me to toil in your underground sugar caves!!!! Well this is one Drow that won't be taken in by your spell!!!" Kain screams, picking up a barstool and swinging it madly around the tavern. Partons dart to get out of the way of the Wizard's blows.

"Die you vile scrib fiend!!!" he shouts, flailing the stool about madly. Presently Kain trips on an overturned table, and goes crashing to the floor. The bar is silent as the partrons wait to see what will happen next.

Silence fills the air....

Then suddenly.....

A loud snoring.....

And Kain is fast asleep on the ground, hugging the barstool to his chest like a teddy bear.

Nevex's eyes open wide for a few second then he notices that Kain appears to be asleep.

"Hmm so this is the horrible affects of alcohol on even the tame minds." he says more to himself than another.

He picks up the diamond on the floor and puts it in Kains pocket.

"You have done what I asked by calming yourself...though in a very strange way."

He then takes his drink and slides it down away from him and asks the bar tender for some water.

Light from the dawn streaks into the Tavern's murky windows. All of the regulars are gone, and most of the Adventurers are sleeping in their rooms.

A beam of light dances onto Kain's face. The Wizard groans and rolls over, letting go of the barstool. Sheilding his eyes with his hand, the Drow gets up sorely. "Aaaaaah confounded Dagoth Brandy!" he shouts, going over to a wash basin and dunking his entire head into it. A few moments later he pulls his head out, water spraying from his long hair. Kain rubbs his back and begins to stretch out a bit. He feels the diamond in his pocket and pulls it out to examine it. It seems vaguely familiar but the Wizard can't seem to remember where it came from.

Nevex awakens partually laying on the bar table while sitting on a stool.

"Ugh my head...I thought I asked for water...blasted bar tender...ugh"

He then stands up slightly unbalanced though and falls over a stool on the floor.

"Blasted stool.."

He then props it up and sits down while trying to remember the formula for a potion of cure hang-over.