General Chat

Preacher

Two-Toes stands back up and brushes himself off... he takes the last few bottles of Flin and downs them one after the other... he then continues to sort through the bartenders stock of drinks... leaving some for others so he dosn't get abused again...

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A murder aye, well first we should not panic." He looks around watching people grab alcohol and yell while running around. "Well that went well. I guess I could try...oh yes that would work wonderfully." He sorts through the alchemical equipment he has and takes out various substances begins to make a potion.

After some time of chopping, grinding, and mixing Nevex jumps up and starts yelling "Yes, yes! This is exactly what I was trying to make! Exactly! Hah ha!" He goes on ranting like a mad man with a tone of excitement in his voice while holding a dark red colored bottle and constantly pointing at it while speaking.

Kain puts on an innocent face. "Me?" he says with wide eyes of mock purity. "If you look carefully, you will see that this is a bladed staff, blades on either end. It works like a swallow or a double bladed sword, and will produce cuts. Or, would you prefer a demonstration?" Says the Wizard, smiling venomously.