General Chat

Preacher

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the corner of the tavern an argonian speaks up:

"Have I been smoking too much Skooma again, or was there just a strange voice in the air?"

curious eyes look to the speaker and notice an abnormally short Argonain, a small horn emerging from his snout, his large round brown eyes scanning the tavern. He flaps his huge ears and the earings make a jingling noise. He reaches into his pack and pulls out a Skooma pipe and some skooma and begins to smoke while his eyes search the tavern for the voice that spoke before him.

Racius walks into the bar and looks at the various hung-over patrons, sighs, turns a table over, pulls out a few small vials from a pouch and lays them on the table.

"Each of you drink one of these, its an old Ashlander Hangover remedy, note it will take a few seconds to kick in, but it tastes A LOT better than the usual alchemical remedies"

Racius then looks at Kain...

"Hmmm... Drow... Interesting..."

*in between hiccups and burps, Two-Toes the Argonian mumbles somthing*

"I... ammna... nnoooooooottt... hangged ober... meh freend...." when he finishes speaking he falls face first into the table... as he passes into an unconscious state he says "Sweeeeeeeeet Skooma"

Nevex looks up.

"By Azura herself..its Fargoth! Hmm didn't notice earlier but it seems to have quite a bit of humor to it. I would laugh but my head would explode if I did..I still swear someone put something in that water. Hmm what is that you have? A ashlander hangover cure you say? Well I guess I will try it."

Nevex reaches over and takes a vial of the stuff then takes out some equipment before drinking it down.

"Incredible, I feel better...by chance would you be able to tell me the formula for it?"