Which of Wadsworth's jokes was your favorite?

Deleted54170User

Most of them are either lame or stolen.

"War does not determine who is right - it determines who is left." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic." - original from Angels & Demons by Dan Brown (book). The actual quote was "Neutrinos have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic."

etc.

I liked that one about the neutron walking into a bar though.

• 4 weeks later...
I found the bit where he exploded after I shot him with a Chinese Assault Rifle after be blocked me into the bedroom just one time too often pretty damn funny

Yeah, he does that way too often. :P One time I bought the Raider Theme, wich places a cage in that little room, and Wadsworth got trapped in it. Hehe, seeing him being stuck in there always makes me laugh. ;D

Most of them are either lame or stolen.

"War does not determine who is right - it determines who is left." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic." - original from Angels & Demons by Dan Brown (book). The actual quote was "Neutrinos have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic."

etc.

I liked that one about the neutron walking into a bar though.

The thieves! Are you sure it wasn't Dan Brown who copied them from someone else?

-------------------------------------

LOL

Ha ha haaa. little plonk's heard in the back ground from banging on my keyboard after reading anything here which doesn't pertains to my question.

But that was funny evilhippo and yeah Argomirr.