Most Developed Character

Retribution

The obvious one is of course Martin Septim, however this brings up what I consider to be a major flaw in the game, if Martin has the most backstory what do we know about him? He's the last living son, a son born and concieved in secrecy, of Uriel Septim, he is a priest of akatosh who is questioning his faith after having his home, and even his entire city destroyed but now must suck it up and take up the mantle of emperor a task nothing has prepared him for. If that's the best backstory in oblivion I think that's a problem don't you? That's definitely on my list for BethSoft to improve in TESV. The next best backstory I'd say is probably Antoinnette Marrie or whatever her name is you know who I'm talking about in the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary, if you ask her about all the contracts, about sithis, the night mother, lucien, and even rumors you learn her past as an orphan staying in dank, dark, cursed chapel undercrofts, stowing away in prison ships, being saved by lachance when she was half dead in a back alley, her aspirations, to become keeper of the sanctuary, her inner thoughts on the dark brotherhood etc. Which for a character that has ZERO quest relations except sort of the Purification (but talking to her isn't necessary whatsoever in it) she has a majorly indepth story to tell by comparison to most other npcs.

Well, although not a Cyrodiil character, I vote for Berenziah, she has not ONE back history but TWO... at least her biography(ies) would be one's most known since the books are among the most divulged across the whole Tamriel.

:) And what a great history (mainly the "real" Berenziah")

Mods allowed, the characters from Simyaz companions (quest maybe) mods are all great and deep.

Mods allowed, the characters from Simyaz companions (quest maybe) mods are all great and deep.

I'll agree to that.

I've played all three and I still love running through them over and over again simply because it's fun to do the different endings. Plus, every different quest ending you take you learn something new or different about how each of the characters act, feel, and think. Mods allowed, all of the Simyaz quest characters are the most developed.

• 1 month later...