Who do you think is the best clothing modder?

Gekko200000

anyone who mods deserves compliments on their work.They do so for not only their own enjoyment than turn around and share their works with us all.To pick one out is an opinion by anyone and opinions will vary.I enjoy many of the works of my fellow modders and at that I will not give more praise to one than to another.

This "best" is awfully vague. Best in what? Quality, quantity, variety, imagination, style, lore-friendliness, roleplaying opportunity, originality, popularity? Male clothes? Female clothes? And honestly... I bet you meant "favourite" instead. That's a lot of difference, especially since answering "who is the best" has a huge barrier of subjectivity.

Note: actually I think estimating people in "who's the best and who's not" is a bit... impolite, at least in public, but that's just an opinion.

• 8 months later...
Well I never thought which is the best because all modders doesn't matter what kind of stuff they mod are great and I'm very grateful that they share their creations with us. :) but the most clothing mods I use for my female character is made by Korana and for male character by AlienSlof of course. :)

Well I never thought which is the best because all modders doesn't matter what kind of stuff they mod are great and I'm very grateful that they share their creations with us. :) but the most clothing mods I use for my female character is made by Korana and for male character by AlienSlof of course. :)

As others have stated "best" is a very subjective and personal term. For example, I really like Korana's clothing because it fits *my* particular preferences. However, there is a lot of other amazing work out there I wouldn't personally use, yet I'd never dispute the quality; even though it's not my style, I find much of it outstanding.

I will say this though...

The clothing modders I truly appreciate are those kind enough to make their gear compatible with multiple female bodies. Given the huge number out there, doing so must be an enormous headache.

It's time for this topic to die quietly.

AS