Heroic Imperial armor

ElenaReznov

Well actually, you can download the Immersive Armors mod and disable the rest of the armors and keep the armor you want via the MCM menu. Just watch the video.

Yes but Heroic Imperial armor is not standalone version...

Well actually, you can download the Immersive Armors mod and disable the rest of the armors and keep the armor you want via the MCM menu. Just watch the video.

Yes it is...

Yes it is...

So is this armor standalone or not??

• 4 weeks later...

... wow.

Both the Imperial Knight Armor and the Heroic Imperial Armor are already available as standalone sets through Immersive Armors. Standalone. Which means that they do not, in fact, replace any vanilla armour. What you might be confusing with replacement of vanilla armours is how the mod distributes the armours to unique NPCs. Just because Hadvar is now wearing the Heroic Imperial Armor in Helgen does not mean that the armour he normally wears has been replaced. It means that he's been put into a different armour. The standard Imperial Armor still exists and can still be found in game on other Imperial soldiers. The same goes for any armour contained in Immersive Armors. They are in fact standalone sets.

Because of this, I don't think anyone's going to bother chasing permissions and repacking files just so you can have the armours you want without downloading the whole mod. Especially considering the fact that the full pack already has a built in system for disabling armours you don't want to see.

IAv7 comes with an in-game MCM submenu which lets you control how the armor is made available - craftable only, which means it can only be made at a forge by the player; distributed only, which means you can't craft it but have a chance of finding it on relevant NPCs; both craftable and distributed, which means you could both craft it at a forge or wait until you find it on an NPC; or neither craftable nor distributed, meaning it won't be obtainable at all. Choose how you'd like to be able to find the two armours you're looking for, and then disable all the others you don't want to be bothered with.

Edited by Hyacathusarullistad

... wow.

Both the Imperial Knight Armor and the Heroic Imperial Armor are already available as standalone sets through Immersive Armors. Standalone. Which means that they do not, in fact, replace any vanilla armour. What you might be confusing with replacement of vanilla armours is how the mod distributes the armours to unique NPCs. Just because Hadvar is now wearing the Heroic Imperial Armor in Helgen does not mean that the armour he normally wears has been replaced. It means that he's been put into a different armour. The standard Imperial Armor still exists and can still be found in game on other Imperial soldiers. The same goes for any armour contained in Immersive Armors. They are in fact standalone sets.

Because of this, I don't think anyone's going to bother chasing permissions and repacking files just so you can have the armours you want without downloading the whole mod. Especially considering the fact that the full pack already has a built in system for disabling armours you don't want to see.

IAv7 comes with an in-game MCM submenu which lets you control how the armor is made available - craftable only, which means it can only be made at a forge by the player; distributed only, which means you can't craft it but have a chance of finding it on relevant NPCs; both craftable and distributed, which means you could both craft it at a forge or wait until you find it on an NPC; or neither craftable nor distributed, meaning it won't be obtainable at all. Choose how you'd like to be able to find the two armours you're looking for, and then disable all the others you don't want to be bothered with.

Thank you very much for explanation... I tried do disable all armor and things with crafting and finding on other NPCs in MCM but still Legate Rikke and Hadvar wear this armors... Anyway thanks, and i will not bother other with this post in future...

i support this idea as well. however, there is a mod called "Perfect Legionnaire" that makes perfect use of that style armor as the Studded Imperial Armor. It retextures the Light armor to look like studded, and completely alters the Studded entirely to look brand new. the armors also have pants and sleeves added due to the climate of skyrim, so no more bare skin where its not needed. personally, i love the hell out of that mod and its helped me love the imperials. my primary character is a faithfully recreated adult Link from OoT (with the help of a few male mods) who is eventually going to join the imperial legion. he owns a set of "medium" imperial armor (altered studded with light boots, bracers, and helmet) with a light wooded imperial shield from a shield pack i dont remember what it was called.

anyways, here's a link for the Perfect Legionnaire: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6085/?

i support this idea as well. however, there is a mod called "Perfect Legionnaire" that makes perfect use of that style armor as the Studded Imperial Armor. It retextures the Light armor to look like studded, and completely alters the Studded entirely to look brand new. the armors also have pants and sleeves added due to the climate of skyrim, so no more bare skin where its not needed. personally, i love the hell out of that mod and its helped me love the imperials. my primary character is a faithfully recreated adult Link from OoT (with the help of a few male mods) who is eventually going to join the imperial legion. he owns a set of "medium" imperial armor (altered studded with light boots, bracers, and helmet) with a light wooded imperial shield from a shield pack i dont remember what it was called.

anyways, here's a link for the Perfect Legionnaire: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6085/?

Thanks for sharing... I know that mod, but I don't like to replace vanilla's armors. I love them all!!