What would you do with a time machine?

MythicDawnAssassin

I would go into the future looks at the winning lottery numbers and goes back tot the present, and uses those numbers to win the lottery, in the millions yay.

What part of "The instructions read that it can only travel to the past" in the initial post did you not understand?

Sigh to bad, ok i'll go by the rules.

I would go back in time when i knew the lottery numbers that where winners at the time and win because i knew them from the future. Stays in that time till i meet the present.

a month ago he he no not time travell to the future because i let it run naturally.

LOL I had to do something about the other me when i met the present, sence i am no longer in the future. :whistling:

mystery what would happen if you Killed yourself in the same time you left off, when you traveled to the past. Would you die or live?. I mean when you past the time you left off?.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mystery what would happen if you Killed yourself in the same time you left off, when you traveled to the past. Would you die or live?. I mean when you

past the time you left off?.

You would die instantly, of course. Killing yourself in any time period would result in your future self dying as well.

You would die instantly, of course. Killing yourself in any time period would result in your future self dying as well.

No, the timeline will somehow prevent you from killing yourself, because otherwise you can't (couldn't) live to travel back to do it.

It depends. Some forms of media have depicted the former variant.

But that's the problem with successfully portraying time-travel - it is incredibly complicated. There is no way to know the right answer - not yet, anyway, as an actual time-traveling device will probably not exist for many, many years to come.

What if you accidentally (or intentionally) prevented the birth of the human race? You'd cease to exist!
I think God won't allow that (except if He hates us so much).

But of course, I can't believe a time machine will exist. I MAY believe a few centuries later our civilization maybe the ruler of the galaxy, but time machine . . . Noooooo way . . .

To lighten the mood heree is some funny for ya, theres one segment at the end that shows what might happen if there was time machines.

its to bad they put them all together, they used to be seperate segments, can't find them now.

Wow... :pinch: :ohmy: yet they really need a time machine (Lol), but one problem, this will reach to a complete anarchy in humankind's life if everywhere, at any time, events were changed on demands: "entropy disturbia", entropy distortion or entropy deformation... unsteady... future will not BE as it meant to be (chaos theory).

Events are like a chain in the time-line, they are put one by one together and this chain grows by the time. If one event change in the present, the chain (time-line) grows by an other way (normal). If you interrupt this chain in a precise point back in time, if you disturb the chain events, then all the future will change by a distorted way -in the sense of the word "past" we must understand that "past" begin in the earlier time before present- and so present and future will change continuously (nothing abnormal here) but not by the way it intended to BE (abnormal)...

So, imagine you are on my side, I brake the chain of time-line by an events in my past, I will simply not live in your present, but in mine, so our future will not be the same... I will simply not exist in your life-time...

Can you imagine the results if anyone of us can change events back in time... :biggrin: :wallbash: