Lucidx

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now come on, who doesn't think this movie will be the most badazz thing since LSD.

op says its as great as LSD hense my reference.I rarely watch the "boob tube" more important issues in life.And Y2K never happened, neither will 2012,well the year will arrive but thats all

whenever I make a reference in any topic its pertinent; although beyond comprehension by some

Last time I checked, we can't even predict ANY disaster, even the not so big ones that happens to us.

How could they predict 2012 is the end of the world ???? (um . . . the Bible ? :unsure: :unsure: )

nah, it's not in the Bible (it might be even be lol I don't know). What these wackos are doing is combining the Mayan calendar, Nostradamus, and Sumerian mythology to create a BS end of the world crap. The Mayan calendar supposedly ends in 2012....so people are saying they knew the end of the world. They have a 1000 year calendar or something like that...like how we have a year. So yeah, happy new year :P And I'd like to know how in the hell whoever found this calendar decided that's what it was translated to. He could of been 100 years off, it couldn't have been a calendar at all, mistranslated, etc.

Nostradamus...well, we all know that BS too lol. I guess he predicted this...just like he predicted Y2K :rolleyes:

Now the Sumerians.....they believed that their gods came from a planet called Nibiru that "passes" us every 2300 years or so. Supposedly, the damn thing is 4x the size of Jupiter. It would have crushed us whenever the last time it passed.

Mix these all up, and you got yourself a crazy end of the world story. Honestly, it scared me for awhile, but then I realized it's all a load of crap. It's all for the nutjob doomsday theorists to make a crap ton of money on their books or make a lame movie like this.

ah sorry for going on like this, but there are many people who are freaking out already...and they don't need to. The world isn't going anywhere until the Sun burns out :P

Watch some Penn and Teller BS about Doomsday and Nostradamus, it's hilarious :thumbsup:

oh ya...I forgot he even said "more badazz than LSD", don't pay attention to such comparisons. LSD is not badazz at all...I had a buddy in high school that "never came back"....he shouldn't have touched it in the first place...but yeah.

The end of the world will probably happen in about a billion years according to this excerpt...

The Sun used to be fainter in the past, which is possibly the reason why life on Earth has only existed for about 1 billion years on land. The increase in solar temperatures is such that already in about a billion years, the surface of the Earth will become too hot for liquid water to exist, ending all terrestrial life

Ofc, a billion years is irrelevant to us, and the people living by that time probably won't even remember what Earth was, living in some far-off galaxy or something. :whistling:

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

If you've done enough reading, like a few years worth like I did, It's relatively conclusive that a world changing event will take place between sometime in November 2011 and 12/21/12 11:11pm. More likely or not, WW3 will start somewhere around November 20, 2011.

2012 is more-likely-than not (according to statistics) the end of the world as we know it

supposedly the end of the 3rd era of destruction and the beginning of the 4th era of peace (Sounds like oblivion right?)

Watch the Esoteric Agenda on youtube (spelled wrong?) it will explain some stuff if your interested in consuming large amounts of time.

The end of the world will probably happen in about a billion years according to this excerpt...

The Sun used to be fainter in the past, which is possibly the reason why life on Earth has only existed for about 1 billion years on land. The increase in solar temperatures is such that already in about a billion years, the surface of the Earth will become too hot for liquid water to exist, ending all terrestrial life

Ofc, a billion years is irrelevant to us, and the people living by that time probably won't even remember what Earth was, living in some far-off galaxy or something. whistling.gif

Edit: Again, statistically, there is a 1 in 100 chance that Humans will live through this century, there is an extremely high probability of self destruction, mix in some over-due dates on asteroids, a few hundred prophecies, a doomsday clock reading 4 minutes to midnight, a bible code with 100% correct matrices and none occuring after 2012, mutated swine flu, waters reaching critical desalinization points, a colapsing global economy and a few hundred other problems.

The sun, I'm afraid is the least of our worries.

If you've done enough reading, like a few years worth like I did, It's relatively conclusive that a world changing event will take place between sometime in November 2011 and 12/21/12 11:11pm. More likely or not, WW3 will start somewhere around November 20, 2011.

2012 is more-likely-than not (according to statistics) the end of the world as we know it

supposedly the end of the 3rd era of destruction and the beginning of the 4th era of peace (Sounds like oblivion right?)

Watch the Esoteric Agenda on youtube (spelled wrong?) it will explain some stuff if your interested in consuming large amounts of time.

Ofc, a billion years is irrelevant to us, and the people living by that time probably won't even remember what Earth was, living in some far-off galaxy or something. whistling.gif

Edit: Again, statistically, there is a 1 in 100 chance that Humans will live through this century, there is an extremely high probability of self destruction, mix in some over-due dates on asteroids, a few hundred prophecies, a doomsday clock reading 4 minutes to midnight, a bible code with 100% correct matrices and none occuring after 2012, mutated swine flu, waters reaching critical desalinization points, a colapsing global economy and a few hundred other problems.

The sun, I'm afraid is the least of our worries.

Lets see, the economy was worse before about 70 years ago, swine flu doesn't kill nearly as much as regular flu (it's a newspaper-selling gimmick FYI), there's tons of water locked in glaciers in places like Alaska etc., and there is no proof that WWIII will happen in the next few years (And the Cold War was far more tense than today is).

Plus, Oblivion's a game. We can't base real-life on it.

I think people have gone around misinterpreting what the Mayans actually predicted. They never said anything about the world ending, actually. I think some people read into things what they choose to. I've studied the actual archeology-based studies from universities, which stipulate that a "change", will occur on December 21st, 2012. Change can be good, or bad. Big, or small, too. Something important to some, or mundane to others. Who knows?

Last time I checked, we can't even predict ANY disaster, even the not so big ones that happens to us.

How could they predict 2012 is the end of the world ???? (um . . . the Bible ? :unsure: :unsure: )

nah, it's not in the Bible (it might be even be lol I don't know). What these wackos are doing is combining the Mayan calendar, Nostradamus, and Sumerian mythology to create a BS end of the world crap. The Mayan calendar supposedly ends in 2012....so people are saying they knew the end of the world. They have a 1000 year calendar or something like that...like how we have a year. So yeah, happy new year :P And I'd like to know how in the hell whoever found this calendar decided that's what it was translated to. He could of been 100 years off, it couldn't have been a calendar at all, mistranslated, etc.

Nostradamus...well, we all know that BS too lol. I guess he predicted this...just like he predicted Y2K :rolleyes:

Now the Sumerians.....they believed that their gods came from a planet called Nibiru that "passes" us every 2300 years or so. Supposedly, the damn thing is 4x the size of Jupiter. It would have crushed us whenever the last time it passed.

Mix these all up, and you got yourself a crazy end of the world story. Honestly, it scared me for awhile, but then I realized it's all a load of crap. It's all for the nutjob doomsday theorists to make a crap ton of money on their books or make a lame movie like this.

ah sorry for going on like this, but there are many people who are freaking out already...and they don't need to. The world isn't going anywhere until the Sun burns out :P

Watch some Penn and Teller BS about Doomsday and Nostradamus, it's hilarious :thumbsup:

oh ya...I forgot he even said "more badazz than LSD", don't pay attention to such comparisons. LSD is not badazz at all...I had a buddy in high school that "never came back"....he shouldn't have touched it in the first place...but yeah.

I checked quite a lot of things about doomsday according to the Bible and "the Bible's code". Even I could admit the code CAN predict something, including doomsday, BUT IT DOESN'T SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT IT HAPPENING ON 2012.

All I know, the code predicted somekind of nuclear war and a comet and possibly something else, but nothing says about it happening on 2012.

The Ancient's prophecies ???? meh.