Lucidx

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF...

maybe I'm thinking wrong, but isn't this topic About the Movie???

I'll watch that movie through MBC 2, if I have free time.

OFF-TOPIC

Me doesn't get it, why 2012 and why mayans? why not summerians? why not... whatever.

the world will end (sarcastic Prophecy) in a state which is so corrupt, it will tear it self apart, or be destroyed trying... maybe not, methinks. or maybe people become so busy with the ancient calendar crap, they forget about living and eventually die. maybe The Joker will come and fill the world with his gas... killing... ah it's so horrible...

Wait a minute...

Shi*, I have better things to do...

I'll be dying of laughter when 2013 comes around.
Well I wouldn't like it, 13 is just BAD LUCK !!! (can we skip to 2014 instead ?)

Really, from many theories of doomsday, I can only believe one theory of doomsday. And I just feared it may happen, the single theory that make me confused and unsure.

But I think sci-fi really affected many people, into making their own doomsday theories. Without the humans superb imagination, I think no one will guess when will be the end of the world.

The reason I can't take these doomsday scenarios seriously is, there have been so many predictions that were false, what makes this one any different? Because an ancient civilization predicted it? Because some weird guy named Nostradamus said it would? Not good enough.

A while back, a prediction was made that california was supposed to drop off into the ocean by the end of that year. Well, it must have been a dry ocean because I'm still here. Then there's the 6/6/06 predicament. That was annoying. year 2000 was supposed to be a digital age catastrophe, but here I am telling this to you over the internet. My point being, just because someone predicted it, doesn't mean it's going to happen. Even if they've made accurate predictions about other things in the past.

And if this really about the movie, well, I'm not going to see it.

Well honestly I say 2012 might not be the end of the world. That means I'm not denying that there is chance that it IS at year 2012. I'm open minded person. Personally I don't care even if it is 2012 as there is nothing I can do stop it so I can only shrug and live my fullest in this current life.

I'm quite sure thought that the end of the world won't happen before humankind has destroyed itself or it is because of that the planet called Earth (or Terra in Latin) comes to the end as humans are very self-destructing race who cares a little of the laws of the nature. Also humankind (scientists especially) tries to bend and overcome those laws which can lead some really bad things. The laws of the nature are absolute for a planet to survive in my opinion.

Also there is no other race who kills it's own kin like humans do. Sure there are some death matches in a community (or packs as humans refer them) of animals but they are mostly because of power struggle who is to be the leader of the community or attention of a female counterpart.

We humans should get through their thick skull that we are not superior race to compared to other races in the Earth or we are not above the rules of the nature.. In the end we might be most stupid race in this planet. The nature is above all else so we should learn go with it and respect the nature as it's essential for survival of this planet and thus for humankind.

One thing is sure thought the end of the world we come at some point but I do not know when and it's most likely caused by humans.

This is my honest opinion so you may think of me what the heck you want. I don't care.

The reason I can't take these doomsday scenarios seriously is, there have been so many predictions that were false, what makes this one any different? Because an ancient civilization predicted it? Because some weird guy named Nostradamus said it would? Not good enough.
Well, I know it won't happen on exactly 21th December 2012. But still, with global warming, conflict between nations, and other things, the end of the world will be just a few year later.

If global warming won't stop, then Earth will destroy ourselves.

If WW3 happens, then it could be a nuclear war, and that's bad, and we might playing Fallout 4 real.

If nothing happens, wait for it to happen.

If still nothing happens, wait for your death of old age.