29th MEU

antonkr

personal notes

Squad

First Leut. John Shaftoe- squad leader

I would consider him the best person to be next to in combat. He is a perfect leader of a perfect team. He is very talkative person.

corporal Lancaster- marksmen

One shot one kill, thats what they pay him money for. He is very good shooter and he saved our asses many times.

corporal Tayler,- Automatic rifleman (machine gun)

I like that guy even know sometimes he can be pain in ass. He can go on a very big risks. A very good shooter.

Petty Officer rank 2 Adams,

Doesn't talk alot. He just does his job, nothing more nothing less.

Private first class Sanders Anti Tank rifleman, explosives

Everything that has to do with blowing s*** up is his job. Fun to talk to. Note to you self: If you ever see a tank nearby, you gotta find Sanders before there is nothing left of you

Together we are perfect team. We are going to war...

Day one

Finally after all this training we can finally go on the field. There is a civil war going on in North Korea. A group of guerrillas are trying and succeeding on overtaking the government. North Korea asked us for help. United States send out Marine corps, to help goverment. D the objective seems pretty simple. Tonight we are going to capture a small village. Its occupied by rebels. They are not heavy armed. I don't know why don't they just bomb the place up, but oh well gotta do what you gotta do. Okay, i gotta go now, my team lead is probably already looking for me...

---------

Operation went just us we planned. I only heard two shots made by those rebels. I am kinda sad because I didn't even get to shoot. Our team lead told me that it is just a beginning. We are going to capture a bigger city. He said that everything is way worth there. He said that there is way more enemy. But the point of that operation is to capture one of rebel's general...

------

capitan told us that the city is full of land mines snipers and terrorists. Due to critical situation we are going there. Also civilians say that there is a general HQ in the city. We are gonna have to capture him too. For now we are having a rest.

-----

Shaftoe was right, the city was pretty at s**ty situation. It was hard to capture it. Tayler catched a bullet in leg and he is going to a military hospital. Lancaster actually saved my life. That guy has a eye of an eagle.

An interesting way to start the story. Very original. I like it.

indeed,i have to agree with you for a sec thought perhaps it was a RL happening

thank you!!!

Very good

but North Korea is Communist!

South Korea is Western Capitalist!

It would be South Korea who would surely be more likely to ask for help and rebels in North Korea who would more likely to ask for help to overthrow their Communist style oppressive police state and dictatorship based on a personality cult and a one party state.

Don't mean to offend.

Very good

but North Korea is Communist!

South Korea is Western Capitalist!

It would be South Korea who would surely be more likely to ask for help and rebels in North Korea who would more likely to ask for help to overthrow their Communist style oppressive police state and dictatorship based on a personality cult and a one party state.

Don't mean to offend.

i meant more like that some group of terrorists are trying to take over North Korea government and North Korea asked United States for help.

Thank you for the clarification, antonkr.

I studied communist history and politics at uni and I suppose that makes me too picky.

It is an interesting concept. I look further to future writing.