Premature Release  

225 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of quest's would you like to see the most?

• Quests that introduces well written characters and well written stories.
    • Quests that have riddles and mysteries that you need to solve.
    • Stories that draws upon the Elder Scrolls Lore, and delves deep into many of the unanswered questions in the Elder Scrolls Universe. (Even though we know we're probably getting a biased answer, or probably not a complete answer)
    • Quests that will allow you to explore places you've never been before, or discover places where you thought there was nothing.
    • Quests pop out of nowhere and surprises you
    • I don't really care for stories, or concepts, or anything! I am the Dragonborn! Just point me in the general direction you want slashing!
  2. 2. Do you like the outfits created by this mod? Would you like to see more of these in the project?

• I love it! Make as many as you can!
    • I think this one plain shirt with a few belt and color variations is enough.
    • I do not like what you have made.
    • I think there are enough vanilla outfits in the game. Why create new ones?
    • I have no opinion on the matter.

IcecreamAssassin: Yes any file above 2gb will often become corrupted or bomb out during upload. The http server can't handle it. I post everything to a mirror on mediafire and I PM Paul at nexus (blindjudge) and he has the tech people download the file and hand place it on the site. Sadly that usually takes about a week turnaround for them to get it done. I just post the mirror link on my mod page on the mirror tab in the meantime

... I think I may have broken the Nexus.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IcecreamAssassin: Yeah if you read robbin's mass notice from a couple months back they found an issue in the CDN cluster server from when they transitioned and realized manual uploading wasn't working correctly and wouldn't post some large files across all servers on the cluster. I had this issue where only premium users could download part of my files properly and public server users got corrupted versions. They are working on it but it will likely be awhile before it's sorted

Sorry guys, this looks grim. Now I could see about getting the same sort of arrangement as IcecreamAssassin got with this Paul(BlindJudge), but... Yeah. I am really sorry. :( I had no idea this would happen as the file limit says 5GB and my mod is 3,66GB in total.

The torrent contains the meshes, the textures, the scripts, the readme's etc... It does not contain the esp or the compatibility patches. The essential stuff. I could upload it. But... Not everyone would be willing to download from a mod that points to a torrent, and even so. According to icecreamassassin it takes a while for the nexus people to actually put the torrent into the mod page.

Well if it was MediaFire it wouldn't be a torrent, would it? :mellow:

Or I guess you could just wait, which is a darn shame :pinch: but it's your mod.

Its no fun playing it knowing that others who were looking forward to trying it can't for the time being =/

I will see what I can do, but this problem apparently came out of nowhere and until it can be fixed, everything is on halt.

3,66 gb? :o I would have said something, I knew that mods up 1gb have massive problems to upload it on the Nexus, but It wouldn't have thought, that your mod ist that big.

Just like the Banks, it was too big to fail.

The mod is pretty huge, it uses a lot of modders resources and a lot of custom made resources by myself. Hopefully anyone using the mod would already have a lot of the meshes and textures from the mod already and hopefully it wouldn't clutter the data-folder too much, but yes. Its a big project. I am speaking to a moderator right now who is in direct contact with the administrators. If anyone knows about this happening before, and what the moderators did to resolve it, it would be very helpful :smile:

(I suspect they will have to restart the servers... :/)