Premature Release  

225 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of quest's would you like to see the most?

• Quests that introduces well written characters and well written stories.
    • Quests that have riddles and mysteries that you need to solve.
    • Stories that draws upon the Elder Scrolls Lore, and delves deep into many of the unanswered questions in the Elder Scrolls Universe. (Even though we know we're probably getting a biased answer, or probably not a complete answer)
    • Quests that will allow you to explore places you've never been before, or discover places where you thought there was nothing.
    • Quests pop out of nowhere and surprises you
    • I don't really care for stories, or concepts, or anything! I am the Dragonborn! Just point me in the general direction you want slashing!
  2. 2. Do you like the outfits created by this mod? Would you like to see more of these in the project?

• I love it! Make as many as you can!
    • I think this one plain shirt with a few belt and color variations is enough.
    • I do not like what you have made.
    • I think there are enough vanilla outfits in the game. Why create new ones?
    • I have no opinion on the matter.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right yes sorry, it was 2.0 for such a long time I forgot ^_^"

Thank you! :D

You know ... it's technically 2:14am here :D

Its 3:23 here, while sleeping is tempting I'll have to finish your compatibility patch :p

Mod will be out this afternoon. So expect it around 14:00 - 19:00

Oh gosh please do go to bed then xD I imagine the compatibility won't be that bad between Anna NPCs and Holds plus sleep is more important. I'm only awake still because of this damn Miitomo app from Nintendo has released.

There. Anna's NPCs is compatible. Looks like an interesting mod. :)

I will check to see if Sofia, Rigmor of Bruma, Hoth and Valfar requires compatibility as well, but those will be the last mods I'll check before release.

It really is, all of the NPCs who can follow you chat to each other, vanilla NPCs and NPCs from Interesting NPCs. It was heavily influenced by the companions found in the Dragon Age games.

Then go to sleep? :P

Yep :) From what I hear Rigmor may have a slight incompatibility for Falkreath Deadman's Drink. Valfar and Hoth should be compatible. Looking at Sofia now, appears compatible.

Sofia and Hoth are compatible. Valfar probably is too but will check. Then Rigmor of Bruma.

@Edit; Valfar is compatible. Okay. Only Rigmor of Bruma left. I am pretty sure this mod will require a patch to function correctly as it is an immensively big mod project. I have not played it myself but I will look it over now before I head to bed.

Edited by Galandil

Okay. We now have a patch for Rigmor of Bruma. Took a little longer then I would've wanted as there was a lot of stuff going on just about everywhere and I had to make sure they weren't stuck in something. The only hesitation I have with this patch is the god-awful amount of thalmor and Imperials (No spoilers intended) that can be found at a specific inn. In my mod this inn is somewhat smaller and it makes it feel a little huddled together. Not only that but the markers were a little hard to keep track of. I'll send the original mod author a PM after release and ask if she'd be interested in having a look at the compatibility patch and perhaps address some of my mistakes. Otherwise, unless there are any immediate compatibility requests, I guess that does it for the release :smile:

@Edit; Actually no. The amount of imperials and thalmor appears to work for the most part problem free.

Edited by Galandil