If you could go to Mars today...

Deleted54170User

If you could go to Mars and explore today what do you think you would find.

What do you think you would find evidence of if you went there personally and explored?

Myself, after walking around on the Red Planet, I think I would find that Mars would make an excellent Fallout 4 game that we could claim was a disaster that got way too far out of control. lol

Well lets take that we can withstand with no air or o-zone, constant solar wind and surface temperatures from lows of about −140 °C (−220 °F) during the polar winters to highs of up to 20 °C (68 °F) in summers along with many other problems which prevent the life in the planet.

If we would go explore I think we wouldn't find anything else what is already find aka lots of rock, the highest mountain, evidence that water has existed in the planet along with remnants of a magnetic field. (Depending of our equipment.)

I see you've taken the fact's in and thrown your own exploratory spirit out for the analysis. Hmm? I wrote that you should write in your fantastical way, what you think you would find if you could explore the planet.

Not what we already know. :mellow:

What you, being the exceptional person you are, might find that everyone else has missed. :miner::P

I believe everyone has qualities other people do not share even though there are those people who declare we are all copies of someone else. Not perfect copies.

So what is your own intriguing off the cuff stuff that you do which would possible wake up the world if you were the one on the Martian Landscape looking around in your relaxed sort of way?

I was thinking of subterranean buildings with core power from the center radiating upward to produce a high methane gas that would assist Ant's, and all their cousin Termite's in developing a mushroom bearing underground for a hundred years or so.

But I people don't seem to like bugs much, even though they are the greater population on Earth we share space with.

Those tiny mushroom garden's ant's raise could eventually allow for fungi to develop on the service making future ponds of small water deposit's. The ant's would turn the terra frost into liquid daily and take it to their subterranean level's to produce more mushroom's.

Little steps for great challenges are often made by the least likely.

If you could go to Mars and explore today what do you think you would find.

Space dust. I'll also bring some home for my garden :closedeyes: