The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

Playing through Morrowind's main quest line (Almost finished that), but I'm also working on beating Terminator: Future Shock and X-COM: UFO Defense (X-COM is a seriously hard game I'll give it that...)

I'm also playing Unreal from time to time since I'm quite an active developer in that game. (The only decent of the entire franchise honestly...)

Right now I am playing all the way through the main story of Morrowind, Bloodmoon, and Tribunal for the second time with my best friend who has never gotten past talking to Caius Cosades. It may take us dozens of weekends, but we are determined to complete the most epic of video games.

The Whitcher: Enhanced Edition. I ordered it ages ago, completely forgot about it and got a nice surprise when it arrived in the mail a few weeks later. It cost me $20 which is a really good price considering 12 of those dollars was for postage.

The moment I finish this game I'm replaying it to try the various different choices.

• 2 weeks later...

Fallout New Vegas. Oh wait, I CAN'T even though I OWN it because of STEAM! :verymad: "There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling right now!"

I wish I had my own internet and didn't have to go to the library :sad: