The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

3 hours ago, ZckeZckT said:

It seems Fox blocks that from being played in the U.S. on copyright grounds, but I'm curious what it is? I know a lot of wonderful music can be discovered from the soundtrack to wonderful TV shows and films.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Karna5 said:

It seems Fox blocks that from being played in the U.S. on copyright grounds, but I'm curious what it is? I know a lot of wonderful music can be discovered from the soundtrack to wonderful TV shows and films.

Yes, that's true, there are so many movies and games with wonderful soundtracks. I myself have hardly listened to anything else in recent years. The song is about finding a loved one again, no matter where that person is or how long it will take. The movie is not exactly a blockbuster but is still extremely worth seeing because of these two love stories and the brilliant soundtrack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZckeZckT said:

Oh this is nice.😎

My life is so much better having seen and heard this now. I can't thank you enough, ZckeZckT. I know I should now list my own listening to link in the spirit of this thread, but I don't think anything can follow this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

My life is so much better having seen and heard this now. I can't thank you enough, ZckeZckT. I know I should now list my own listening to link in the spirit of this thread, but I don't think anything can follow this.

You're welcome, Karna5. Same for me, can't stop listening to it.😁 If you find anything similar, please consider posting it here.✌️

By the way, here is an edit which is also pretty good.

Spoiler

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ZckeZckT said:

If you find anything similar, please consider posting it here.

I will. While music by itself is amazing, music with context is even better. For instance, one of the reasons I treasure the years I spent in alternative/punk night clubs some decades ago is every song which I heard was paired with the experience of being in a dance floor while hundreds of people lost themselves in graceful elegance dancing to the music.

Outside a night club, films help achieve that. For instance, I've listened/watched some of the songs on loop for hours or days from films such as Jeus Christ Superstar, Hana-Bi, Ghost Dog Way of the Samurai, Tokyo Drifter, Hair, etcetera. The last few years one of the songs both I and my girlfriend have rewatched countless times is from Only God Forgives:

I rewatched that song several times this week alone. It's literally like God singing.

• Like 1