The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

Oh hi 🦉, schön Sie zu sehen.😇

Spoiler

18 hours ago, Karna5 said:

I will. While music by itself is amazing, music with context is even better. For instance, one of the reasons I treasure the years I spent in alternative/punk night clubs some decades ago is every song which I heard was paired with the experience of being in a dance floor while hundreds of people lost themselves in graceful elegance dancing to the music.

Outside a night club, films help achieve that. For instance, I've listened/watched some of the songs on loop for hours or days from films such as Jeus Christ Superstar, Hana-Bi, Ghost Dog Way of the Samurai, Tokyo Drifter, Hair, etcetera. The last few years one of the songs both I and my girlfriend have rewatched countless times is from Only God Forgives:

I rewatched that song several times this week alone. It's literally like God singing.

Yeah that's true. What immediately comes to mind is when I listen to a song and think of a person I particularly like. It's somehow beautiful and terrible at the same time when it's a person you really like but is unattainable for you. Looking back, many things remained just a dream. But that's okay, it's a good thing when we humans don't have everything or still have something left to dream about, right?😛 I mostly listen to music to switch off these days, or to find something nice like the song from yesterday. I haven't been to parties for a long time, I'm not into all the fat-making there anymore. ;D I used to go to Goa festivals with friends occasionally, but also been to rock festivals a lot, which I actually liked more. It's not so good if you get drunk on alcohol at these events, because you'll miss most of it. But a few beers should be fine.😁 Thx for the nice song, Karna5.✌️

Here two songs for you. Just found these.😊👍

Spoiler

• Like 1

Leon the profi, good movie and a good song by Sting.

I like Sting.

Something for every mood:

A little bit melancholic

Sting - The secret marriage

Spoiler

A litle bit good mood back ground music

Sting - We'll be together

Spoiler

Something for the little nyctophilists like me. 😄

Sting - Sister Moon

Spoiler

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Morticia01 said:

Leon the profi, good movie and a good song by Sting.

I like Sting.

Something for every mood:

A little bit melancholic

Sting - The secret marriage

Reveal hidden contents

A litle bit good mood back ground music

Sting - We'll be together

Reveal hidden contents

Something for the little nyctophilists like me. 😄

Sting - Sister Moon

Reveal hidden contents

These are truly beautiful songs by Sting, sis, I especially like the last one. The most beautiful thing in these times is the sun during the day and watching the stars at night while everyone else is sleeping. Don't you agree?😇😁

Marilyn Monroe: River of no Return😎

Spoiler

Notorious B.I.G.: Baby Baby😁

Spoiler

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZckeZckT said:

These are truly beautiful songs by Sting, sis, I especially like the last one. The most beautiful thing in these times is the sun during the day and watching the stars at night while everyone else is sleeping. Don't you agree?😇😁

Yes i have a strong affection to the night and the night sky. 😉

Doris Day - Pillow Talk

Spoiler

Linkin Park - Numb

Spoiler

As i have drop in some ibuprofen (headache) and it kicks in. 😄

Crazy Town - Butterfly

Spoiler

Edited by Morticia01
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Morticia01 said:

Yes i have a strong affection to the night and the night sky. 😉

I recommend going to the seaside at night. The fresh air you breathe there will get rid of your headache in no time. For me it's only a 10 minute bike ride. Good night bud.😇

Juliane Werding // Joachim Witt // Rammstein // Gaga✌️

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ZckeZckT said:

I recommend going to the seaside at night. The fresh air you breathe there will get rid of your headache in no time. For me it's only a 10 minute bike ride. Good night bud.😇

Thank you i slept very well.

I like the Sea. Two and a half hours on the Highway with a car, then i can walk at the shore of Zandvort. 😄

In Extremo - Singapur

Spoiler

In Extremo - Liam (Gälische Version)

Spoiler

Rammstein - Ohne Dich

Spoiler

Rammstein-Haifisch

Spoiler

Edited by Morticia01
  • Like 1