The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

44 minutes ago, Morticia01 said:

Thank you i slept very well.

I like the Sea. Two and a half hours on the Highway with a car, then i can walk at the shore of Zandvort. 😄

Glad to hear. I was also on a beach in Holland about fifteen years ago. I believe it was in Nordwijk. On the way back I was stuck at the train station in Münster for a couple of hours. Pretty nice people there compared to where I come from. I still remember the biker chick who asked me for a cigarette in a tone I wasn't used to. And the friendly bro who carried my travel bag so I didn't miss the train. I apparently liked it so much there that I lost track of time. Nice songs btw😉

Cora // DJ Isaac // DJ Armin 😁😛

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morticia01 said:

People from the Rhineland or Westphalia are quite different from North Germans. 😉

True. The people here are rather grim. Of course it's not that bad everywhere in the north. In the university town where I live, for example, it's very pleasant because of the students. There's a completely different atmosphere here than in neighboring towns in the interior. Anyway, thanks for the song buddy, it was very nice.😂✌️

Talla 2XLC // Armin van Buuren // Lennon Sisters

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Morticia01 said:

University cities are cool except Bonn , boring province town. 😄

I agree, I find German cities rather repetitive, university cities, at least the one I live in, are a bit more bearable because of the students. But I would gladly take on the strain of traveling to this city.🍎😛

Spoiler

You're pretty good at it I must say, you always have something suitable up your sleeve. 👍 Here's something cute for you for a change. Sleep well Nightowl.😁

Spoiler

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Morticia01 said:

I slept very well ... till 5:30 am 😄 Raise the Dead to work

Glad to hear. I'm always awake at that time too. Hold on for a few more years, then the robots will do it. If you drive with your car to work in the morning, turn this on, nice and loud so that half the city wakes up. 🤣😛

Spoiler

• Haha 1