Most and least favorite NPCs.

theLeeHarvey

Bah, you people all love Desmond.

My most favourite is still Moira... she's an absolute fruitcake. "Here, I was saving this mini nuke to dig a well... but honestly, it just makes me nervous."

My least favourite is probably Desmond, just to buck a trend. I can't stand the bastard.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, this thread is back.

I'm proud to say, my little Blazie did indeed give Anna Holt a fiery end. :biggrin:

I spent something like an hour and a half killing her over and over with various camera angles, weapons, and poses. Here's one of the ones that didn't quite make the cut: http://dallion.homeip.net/dump/ScreenShot846.jpg

Blaze's favorite NPC evar is Agatha. She's one of the few people in the wasteland who, in Blaze's opinion, has a valid excuse for not doing things for themselves. She's kinda like Blaze's adopted grandma. :thumbsup:

I suppose my favourite character is ME, then Charon kick ass ghoul, Fawkes and Liberty Prime,

Hate: Brian Wilkes I mean comes up to a complete stranger in the wasteland worried like a little girl, Roy Philips, Outcast's and Moriarty.....

Moriaty is from Ireland, which means (as there's a different accent for the 'British' Nothern Ireland) he's not from the UK.

Tenpenny is a rich fool, and represents the worst our history has to offer.

And Desmond is a badass. If you disagree you obviously don't 'get' him, maybe it's a Brit thing, but I found him to be reasonably authentic and accurate to the real thing. I mean in regards to his failsafe "The type that kills everyone outside of my saferoom and leaves a hell of a mess to clean up. Standard type."

Have to say my fav is Desmond and his ghoul with attitude lines..love it..

Also like Sydney for the Little Moonbeam bit..always pick up that holotape..

Charon who I usually have for a companion , is a lot better with the Charon Improved mod :)

Moira of course...totally out of her mind..lovely...

People i always kill

Anne Holt because she is too smug ..."so what are you going to kill me?" she says or something like that..so I do...

Victoria Watts for constant nagging after the quest is over...

Tobar because you have to really...

Col Autumn who I actually sort of like but not enough to let him live...unless I get the speech test thing..

Eden has to go....

Can not stand

Anthony ling

Dr Lesko who occasionally meets an untimely end..his voice really bugs me...

The Outcasts,,,,pretentious bunch ..sometimes try and wipe them out...

Moira -

because she is funny, entertaining and hopelessly optimistic. She somehow reminds me of Kaylee from "Firefly" in this. And she has a very interesting way of seeing the new world which I can actually share.

THIS lol, I love Kaylee, love Moira because the both of them can see the light of day in any situation.

I hated that snobby little girl brat in lamplight, forgot her name. She makes you wanna go all Kevin Costner's Water World and wack her snobby little locks off to adjust her attitude.

• 2 months later...
I hate the little sob from Lamplight, Mayor MacCready. I really don't like children in general, but kids that swear make me angry. Children that threaten to blow my F*@%$*! head off make me want to go ballistic. I really didn't have a favorite, everyone was either annoying or just tolerable.

Like:

Moira - for reasons already given by others. She is totally crazy and wonderfully entertaining.

Charon -

(a) For his responses when you first try to talk to him;

(b) "You purchased my contract from Ahzrukhal? So, I am no longer in his service. That is good to know. Please, wait here. I must take care of something." and subsequent actions. Pure gold, that guy - I really like his style.

Not Like:

Tenpenny and Burke - for obvious reasons.

Doctor Braun - ditto.

Almost everybody in Paradise Falls - I'm kind of "that way" about slavery.

People Not Necessarily Evil, But Who Probably Should Be And Deserve Whatever Nastiness I Can Arrange For Them:

Moriarty, Doctor Lesko, Wernher, Doctor Zimmerman.

People Who Just Annoy The Hell Out Of Me As A Player:

Most Outcasts - lousy attitude that (to me) makes no damn sense whatsoever.

Edited by 7thsealord