A New Daedric Prince

zprospero

Now, I remeber reading a few pages back that you had thought of adding a show room of sorts. There is one thing you MUST add.

The TARDIS. Just, ya know, sitting off in a corner somewhere in the show room.

Why? This isn't a Doctor Who mod. There are plenty of those. This is a lore-friendly (heck, lore-intensive) mod.

This is true, but you're dealing with a Daedric Prince who exists out of time itself. A little referance at least wouldn't be out of place. Like a passing comment, like maybe with the people in stasis, "And over there's some doctor".

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TARDIS. Just, ya know, sitting off in a corner somewhere in the show room.

Why? This isn't a Doctor Who mod. There are plenty of those. This is a lore-friendly (heck, lore-intensive) mod.

This is true, but you're dealing with a Daedric Prince who exists out of time itself. A little referance at least wouldn't be out of place. Like a passing comment, like maybe with the people in stasis, "And over there's some doctor".

Just want to ask whats a Tardis got to do with this mod?? maybe it could be done as a Easter Egg lol

This mod is, I daresay, the sort that takes itself too seriously to have Easter Eggs like that. They're immerion breakers, and the modder doesn't seem like the sort to have that. As I said, this is a lore-intensive mod, and I doubt there's room for that stuff.

If you're a Doctor Who fan, there's tons of mods for it.

ye i agree with kieran :) you've done alot of work prosp. to make it seem less lore intensive as kieran put it would take away the fact you've kept it that way which i think is good i like lore :)

and i hope you not killing more locals with that sword i made you :whoops: :yes:

and i hope you not killing more locals with that sword i made you :whoops: :yes:

As for myself, I hope he is! ;) More souls for Sithis. Might make him a bit more tolerant of Oroborus horning in on his territory.

can someone tell me the idea of this mod im not that sure what's been done or what the main idea of the mod is maybe you could fill me in kieran you always seem to be up to date :)

As I understand it, it involvees an Altmer wizard who's in love with Meridia, the Daedric Prince of... er, something, and he wants to become a Daedra himself to be with her, the Daedra Oroborus. There's also a plot by Jagar Tharn involved.

Yes, I'm afraid including the Tardis would be outside the realm of the mod.

All easter eggs or secrets will be from other Elder Scrolls game. I would like

to not include something that reminds people this is a mod.

Sorry, L33Nexus, I'm not very familiar with the controls on the Nexus beyond posting.

But I managed to approve your friend request.

Kieran explained the story pretty well, except it's Nocturnal he's in love with, not Meridia.

He sees her face unmasked and is driven insane, which is lore correct, and then recovers, somehow,

in the Shivering Isles, where Sheogorath took advantage of Ealdor's unique powers for some rather

elaborate pranks. Also where Earil, the chronomancer shopkeep, learned his powers.

As for the sword, I was seeing how long I would last against Ealdor (You won't win) and forgot I had

placed the sword in his Sanctum for testing. He picked it up and beat me to death with it.

Karmic retribution, eh?

oh ye so you know prospero im sinister i ent you some messages but as for proof ah!

Ok you sent me 5 images in a folder named in a file "For Sinister" it had one the one that i modeled for you the second was another type bone dagger with two threads coming off of it and the third a skelton hand dagger with a bone type thing next to it the fourth a dagger with a dragon head at the end of the handle and the 5th was scourge the mace from morrowind :)

and i think that may prove it :)