Is there a mod...

Bejasc3D

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, let's try again...

Is there a mod that adds underwear or clothing for men that actually covers what should be covered and hides what should be hidden?

Slof's work show too much IMO...

Hm, did anyone missed my message? >:

Also, I just noticed that my nick is wrong in the first page... XD oh well, nobody seems to get it right anyway.

Okay, let's try again...

Is there a mod that adds underwear or clothing for men that actually covers what should be covered and hides what should be hidden?

Slof's work show too much IMO...

Hm, did anyone missed my message? >:

Also, I just noticed that my nick is wrong in the first page... XD oh well, nobody seems to get it right anyway.

When there's no reply, it usually means no, there is no mod, or it's very hard to find and nobody's found it.

Hm, okay, but you should say that you couldn't find anything.

We have no duty or obligation to post at all, much less when we have nothing productive to add. We do this out of charity and good feeling, and mine tends to wear thin when someone acts as though my help is their right.

Is there a mod that changed the third person view to something more like fallout 3? I dont like playing oblivion in first person, but i got to since i cant aim with spells and with my bow otherwise. I have found a crosshair mod but the character is still in the middle of the screen. I want to use third person in combat ;) im not a fan of swords.

Is there a mod for quicker shopping?

Getting rid of the "Do you want to buy/sell ...?" confirmation, allowing automatic buying / selling of a whole stack without confirmation, allowing multiple items to be selected and sold/bought once - that sort of thing.

I hate going into an alchemists and taking five minutes to buy out the stock of ingredients. :blink:

Is there a mod that changed the third person view to something more like fallout 3? I dont like playing oblivion in first person, but i got to since i cant aim with spells and with my bow otherwise. I have found a crosshair mod but the character is still in the middle of the screen. I want to use third person in combat ;) im not a fan of swords.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24147 -Gears of War Camera