Is there a mod...

Bejasc3D

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I was wondering if there was a Fairy/Pixie race mod anywhere. I found the Mystical Elves and they're pretty fun but fairies have always been my favorite. Sorry if this has already been made, I did search for awhile and so far no luck.

Woops. Sorry, that's a creature. Tell you what. You've caught my interest, and there's a modders resources ut there. I'll make you one. Probably have it by tommorow evening, Monday at the latest.

O-O oh wow thanks!!!

Uh hahah I'm actually a girl but thanks so much for offering to make the race. I figured I could just go ahead and put some fairy wings on my mystical elf, but I thought an actual fairy race would be far more enjoyable. I'm sure plenty more people will appreciate what you've done :)

O-O oh wow thanks!!!

Uh hahah I'm actually a girl but thanks so much for offering to make the race. I figured I could just go ahead and put some fairy wings on my mystical elf, but I thought an actual fairy race would be far more enjoyable. I'm sure plenty more people will appreciate what you've done :)

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28004

Here you go.

Yes, I would recomend a picture too. This has the potential to be a very well known and popular mod.

Oh, I hope not!

It would be typical, though, for my most popular mod to be the hunk o' junk I through together in ten minutes and absolutely loather, wouldn't it?

Perhaps this already has been asked or it is not allowed to be modded into oblivion, but is there a mod that adds children to oblivion that works?

I actually mean if there is a mod that has it's own skeleton and collison or reworked skeletons for children, not those mods that just rescale the existing skeleton and paste custom textures over them. For some reasons all these mods have bad collison skeletons and look awkward.

Thanks in advance!

Unclejack