Forever

Wizrai

Hiya everyone! I have been on the Nexus for a while, but this is my first time interacting with the community! I wish to get to know some of the people around here, since I have really enjoyed playing with the modifications I have found. So something to know about me? I'm artistic as many around here, so I made this quickie to begin with:

Feel free to add my Xfire: Wizrai

I hope you guys enjoy it! ^^

P.D. I'm going to rule the world, so you better say 'Viva la Wiz!' to support my cause!

Welcome to the Nexus, Wizrai.

I hope that you'll enjoy your stay :yes:

Thanks! I'm sure I will! ^^

Welcome!

Thanks! I like your signature, heh.

Enter and be welcomed. Viva la Wiz!! (I like pink).

The Welcome Rabbit

Rabbit!! Thanks and thanks for the Viva la Wiz! Now you are part of my army, which means I won't have to kill you when I take over the world. :p

Welcome to the forums!!

aka

BEST PLACE EVER haha :D

Have fun while youre here ;)

Thanks! I'm sure I will! So far...you guys are great! After lurking around I noticed how you guys take it easy and enjoy, but also keep the common sense...! :p

welcome and very nice vid!

i made a couple of vids ages ago, this is probably my best one though heh

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

not as creative as yours but i am a sucker for the melodramatic lol

welcome and very nice vid!

i made a couple of vids ages ago, this is probably my best one though heh

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

not as creative as yours but i am a sucker for the melodramatic lol

Are you kidding me?! That's amazing! (I rated it 5) I wanted to do something like that, which is the reason I made this first (A doodle), if you pay attention, it's made of the same 3 scenes but with zoom and mirrored angles. XD

So yea I may do a full version later!

you should check your load order and use fo3edit to resolve possible... wait, no questions regarding mod conflicts? thats unusual.

so, like, welcome to the forums! i hope this place will hold sufficient recources for all your world domination needs =)

Aww shut up silly, I have managed to take care of myself. :P

Hehehe just kidding! Thanks! ^-^

Well I already dominated ijji and tagged some other places...so I could find some strong soldiers here. >:3

http://i37.tinypic.com/nb1xjp.png