I'm so sick of the 2012 lies >_>.

Strangeman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a person from secret agency and she told me that they have a stargate in case world ends :P

And common, how many times did we heard that worlds gonna end. Exactly you lost your count!

Yes i relize that its not going to end but there are hard core belivers of it.

I guess like cults and stuff.

This is true, there have beeen many other times when we thought the world would end, but, this has been predicted fofr a very long time, there fore it will have a lot of belivers.Even if its all nonsense.

according to the midnight clock (the clock that was developed back in... i belive 1997, which counted down the time until the earth stops sustaining life, we have something like 1135 years... so yea.. and they were government funded scientist, not a philosopher...

Since the last post is yesterday, I'm going to presume that this thread ain't dead and just chip in with what I've got :P

Anyhow, just wanted to say that being 100% sure that something will happen is as stupid as being 100% sure that something isn't going to happen. If anyone understands the basic concept of probability and statistics, they'll tell you that even if the chance is 0.00001% it might still happen, it's never about how low or high is the probability.

That said, I don't really believe in the world ending at 2012, sure it might, but even assuming it will, what can you and me do about it? Build a spaceship and get the hell out of earth before it explodes/gets suckered in a blackhole/sun showers us with radiation? Well that isn't going to happen. So logically, the only thing we can do is ignore it and continue on with our lives like normal.