How do I lower player health.

Julius48

Hello,

In GECK I have worked out how to lower the players base health, but this does not seem to be affecting a level 15 character - he went from 300 to 200. I want it to be around 100 - 150.

Anyone know any other way to lower the player health?

Thanks for any help.

Could you give me abit more help telling me exactly where to find and edit that value.

I looked through the cahracter actor values and the edit player stats and I couldnt see it.

Thanks for any more help

I'm not so sure since it's Fallout 3 I do not have much experience. But maybe the base health is dynamically recalculated based on attributes (SPECIAL), like endurance and level. It may be where you should begin to search for.

player.DamageActorValue health xxx

the xxx stands for how many you want. this has to be done in console by hitting the tilde button.

~ <<-this one-

i suggest that you do that when your player has it full health by normal gameplay that would be around 300 when your not taking the 50 lbs perk. :wink:

so to be correct you have to get the tilde button in pc.( this works only when your not using a controller so you have to deactivate that one for adding the code. activate it when the code is added.)

~ Player.DamageActorValue health 150 in your case.

don't forget the space inbetween.

when using a controller deactivate it in the settings- click back- hit the tilde - add the code as shown-press escape - activate the controller with your mouseor with the cursors and press back to continue your game.

not sure if this one works but maybe you can use also the player.modav health -150. don't exactly know if a negative value works