EVE: Dominion

Aurailious

See you in Geminate then, Theta? :D

PS. loving the Molle troll thread

Yep, I'll be there - and looking forward to a new campaign. :happy:

After getting podded in JC- earlier tonight though I'll have to stock up on stealth bombers first - bombing runs are just so much fun ^^

And yeah, that Molle thread was hilarious, indeed. Haven't laughed so much for ages at anything on CAOD.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned up for the Atlas fight in a Cerb after waiting next to our Titan for an hour to make sure we had typical 3:1 player ratio against Atlas. Jumped in. Got blown up/got damage notifications of bombs hitting before I loaded grid. Warped around system for 30 minutes in a ghost ship. Still haven't docked or lost my Cerb.

I guess Atlas didn't ask for the node to be reinforced because (a) they're ****s and (b) they knew we were going to blue ball them.

Think I'll stick to ships I can actually insure from now on and leave my HACs for smaller engagements and roams.

Bombs will obviously be the next nerf. They're pretty sick.

Turned up for the Atlas fight in a Cerb after waiting next to our Titan for an hour to make sure we had typical 3:1 player ratio against Atlas. Jumped in. Got blown up/got damage notifications of bombs hitting before I loaded grid. Warped around system for 30 minutes in a ghost ship. Still haven't docked or lost my Cerb.

I guess Atlas didn't ask for the node to be reinforced because (a) they're ****s and (b) they knew we were going to blue ball them.

Think I'll stick to ships I can actually insure from now on and leave my HACs for smaller engagements and roams.

Bombs will obviously be the next nerf. They're pretty sick.

Yeah, heard about the BND lagfest.

Reminds me of the MAX campaign a year ago.... dying before grid loads, repeat node crashes, unable to log into M-O for about 3 days because of lagging out on the log-in screen... looks like the servers can't handle Dominion.

And bomber squads are a very effective tactic -

http://www.eve-razor.com/killboard/?a=kill...p;kll_id=242460

Though lag and bombs are a really bad combination

Should probably get on to the test server to try out bombs but expecting WI to have a competent PVP bomber squad would be daft. WI is the new BRUCE. Calling it now.

Atleast the market in Gem is crap so I can make back the money I lose doing PVP.

Should probably get on to the test server to try out bombs but expecting WI to have a competent PVP bomber squad would be daft. WI is the new BRUCE. Calling it now.

Atleast the market in Gem is crap so I can make back the money I lose doing PVP.

How are the Absolution prices over there? They spiked up over in Amarr space and in the Jita region.

LoL, only 1 on market for 190,000,000....not many people will fly them though. Zealots would be a better gauge. They go for 136,000,000 and sell about 2 a day on average

And that's one of the reasons I fly one. The other is just the sheer coolness factor of the ship's look. I just wish it had some higher damage bonuses. I mainly carebear in it though. When I start doing the pvp thing, I'll probably just stay in an assault frig.

I went ahead and bit the bullet and bought a new one at 180 mil. Jita markets finally fell somewhat.

Is the game all point and click? i like the consept of it, and downloaded it (for four hours) and made a player, yet i couldent understand it for anything.

Is the game all point and click? i like the consept of it, and downloaded it (for four hours) and made a player, yet i couldent understand it for anything.

pretty much. You can also use the menus to select objects and locations as well. Just stick with it, the game has a fairly steep learning curve, but its very fun.