Release Date

Adras

I know everyone has probably heard different days for the release of Oblivion depending on their various countries, I wanted to hear what everyone was told. When I went to the game store to preorder it, they told us March 21, but from other people, I have heard March 22, 24, 28 and a few others. All I am asking for is your location and what release date you were told. As I have said, I was told March 21 and I live in Traverse City, MI (USA).

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area in California. I expect Oblivion to be on the store shelves on the 21st.

I'll probably check the evening of the 20th just in case.

My mother grew up in Traverse City by the way. It's a nice little town.

I think the blokey in Game when I pre-ordered it (standard only :() said that it was coming on the 24th, but what's a few days between ravenous game-starved maniacs and desk-chewing fanatics?

So there is going to be a difference from the U.S. - figured as much. According to Amazon my order should be dispatched on 23-24th. Just a few extra days, eh? I've run out of desks! ; ;

I know everyone has probably heard different days for the release of Oblivion depending on their various countries, I wanted to hear what everyone was told. When I went to the game store to preorder it, they told us March 21, but from other people, I have heard March 22, 24, 28 and a few others. All I am asking for is your location and what release date you were told. As I have said, I was told March 21 and I live in Traverse City, MI (USA).

The only thing anyone knows for sure is that the game will ship the 20th.

When it actually gets to any given store is anyone's guess.

You can probably buy it within a day or two (but no more) of the 20th. All this talk about the 24th, well, I'd be very surprised if it took that long to hit shelves.

Archived