Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Question, will you finally meet He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named?

Yes, but I wouldn't exactly call it a joyous reunion. :devil:

Thanks for the support!

Edited by someguy2000

You don't know how excited i'm that you are making the third one!

Your mods are simply the best! I like how the notes are made. Can't wait!

Question, will you finally meet He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named?

you mean Kagan? Wait...saying his name is punishable by death...s-hit.

Guest deleted2159825

Yes, but I wouldn't exactly call it a joyous reunion. :devil:

Wait, so the unholy alliance mentioned in "Russel" will consist of Glanton, Marko, and Kagan?

Just the first two. That last one is for another time.

Don't know if it's too late for it, but I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for voice acting, given the chance. I have quite a bit of experience with acting, and I'd love to put my abilities to the test in service of this most worthy endeavor.

And by the by, you have no idea how ecstatic I was when I saw you had come back.

Guest deleted2159825

Thanks for the support, as well as the VO offers! Don't worry, there will be plenty of voice acting opportunities when the time comes. I'd estimate there are about 30 speaking roles, about 10 of which are principle parts with numerous lines.

Courier will give them war they wouldn't believe. :D

Syndicate won't be in NVBIII, except perhaps in a few notes.

This mod's final act may come as a shock to some players. The war is coming to the Courier this time. I imagine it will spur... strong feedback.

On that note, I may permit the player to bring companions to Utah (let's face it, plenty will do it despite my warnings), but I won't be held responsible for whatever befalls them. Being essential won't save anyone. No one is safe. :devil:

Thanks for the support, as well as the VO offers! Don't worry, there will be plenty of voice acting opportunities when the time comes. I'd estimate there are about 30 speaking roles, about 10 of which are principle parts with numerous lines.

Courier will give them war they wouldn't believe. :D

Syndicate won't be in NVBIII, except perhaps in a few notes.

This mod's final act may come as a shock to some players. The war is coming to the Courier this time. I imagine it will spur... strong feedback.

On that note, I may permit the player to bring companions to Utah (let's face it, plenty will do it despite my warnings), but I won't be held responsible for whatever befalls them. Being essential won't save anyone. No one is safe. :devil:

NO! JERRY! STEVE! CUDDLES! :sad: And no one gives a crap about Janet! :devil: