ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

Now is the main quest 95% done in terms of writing or actual modding in? Also how big will the Utah worldspace be and will we see any interaction with the legion there?

Actual modding, including a mini-battle and some meticulously scripted scenes. The design and general structure was written back in April. The dialogue for the main quest is also complete. The generic dialogue for townspeople and sidequests is still on my to-do list, but that's outside the scope of the central narrative. As a whole, the mod is probably 65% complete.

The worldspace might be equivalent to Big MT in overall size, though it's much more rugged, with sizable mountains dividing narrow valleys, and even larger peaks surrounding the worldspace as a whole.

The Legion has no presence in this mod, aside from rumors or idle chatter that arise in conversation. The Deep Creek Mountains are too far to the north to interest Caesar's Legion. The NCR is another matter.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember playing through your NVB and Someguy quests when they first came out (and then again after you improved them). It truly changed how I played Fallout New Vegas, integrating the quests from the start of my game and tailoring my character(s) after your story. I'm so glad you chose to com back, I never thought I'd get a shot at killing "you-know-who". Can't wait to hear more!

Edited by fetchfox

Guest deleted2159825

Are you changing any areas in vanilla game?For example Freeside.Because I have this mod called Freeside Restoration.

And if also change something there.....

There is one new door that is linked to Karl's Kandy in Freeside. There are three other new cells in the Mojave, but they're all in low-traffic areas that shouldn't cause conflicts. I'm just about done trying to place anything new in or near New Vegas and its surrounding communities, given the risk of conflicts.

If there are conflicts, we'll find out in testing and then move forward accordingly.

Guest deleted2159825

The new version of the someguyseries.esm is online. I hesitated to update it in the interest of continuity, but I am simply out of variables to work with. This new version gives me a lot of breathing room in linking content together. Furthermore, Sweet Revenge will be tied to the .esm in the next version of NVBI (1.53), which will be uploaded this evening.

On the topic of sweet revenge i think it would be cool to give it back to Randall, i think sweet revenge is a cool weapon but i don't really like the iron sights. I'm not saying you should have to give it back but as an option that would be cool.

Guest deleted2159825

Any clue as to when a trailer for "Bounties 3" may come out on your Youtube channel?

Once the mod reaches beta and I have some of the VO complete, then I'll look into creating a trailer or recruiting someone to make one.

On the topic of sweet revenge i think it would be cool to give it back to Randall, i think sweet revenge is a cool weapon but i don't really like the iron sights. I'm not saying you should have to give it back but as an option that would be cool.

Unique dialogue is already in place... ;)

Guest deleted2159825

One additional plus of replaying everything is that I've caught a few more bugs in my own stuff. Expect new patches for NVBII and Russell tonight.