Guest deleted2159825

You know what would be a troubling addition? Have someone use children as hostage or as a meatshield. Than give the courier the option to engage directly with a chance of getting the children killed, a speech check to maybe to have them removed, a barter check to possibly remove one children, etc. That would give the courier something to munch on...

Edited by maybenexttime

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

You know what would be a troubling addition? Have someone use children as hostage or as a meatshield. Than give the courier the option to engage directly with a chance of getting the children killed, a speech check to maybe to have them removed, a barter check to possibly remove one children, etc. That would give the courier something to munch on...

Already done, in a sense.

Why are you so awesome someguy2000?

Don't call me awesome until you play the mod. I imagine some people may curse my name when it's finished. :devil:

Don't call me awesome until you play the mod. I imagine some people may curse my name when it's finished. :devil:

Aww.... come on, its not that brutal and bleak as The Great Silence, is it?

Is that not one of his main influences for this mod?

Aww see now I kind of hope that I can make peace with Marko he sounds even more badass than I imagined. It'll be a toss up who's the most badass around between my character, Graham and Marko now...

Still, I REALLY hope I get to violently kill that b&@*$ who cheated me out of a small fortune and tried selling them kids. (Not sure which is worse, selling the kids or stealing my money) Oh, and that stupid mutant of hers needs his head kicking in too. :D

Guest deleted2159825

Well the only reason I can think of people might be upset is if you retire from modding new vegas :tongue:

Just be glad I'm not going with the "Lake of Fire" document. People would've hunted me down over that one. It would have been ballsy, but also comically, illogically dark.

At least with this script, no matter what the player is subject to, there is still hope in the end.