Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

All these patches...

What kind of modding god are you?!

It's nothing big, just some tweaks and a much-needed nerf of Russell's equipment.

If I'm able to knock out the remaining 5% of the main quest this week, I might allow some limited, closed testing that deals strictly with the main quest. I want it to run without a hitch, and I'd like to hammer out any bugs and/or conflicts early in production. It could be another week or more before I feel that the main quest is ready, though.

Guest deleted2159825

If you do go ahead with closed testing, could I maybe get my name on the list of testers? Or do you already have a testing crew in mind?

Just wait till I announce it, then PM me. It could be a few days.

Anything major in the NVB2 patch? Also, very excited for the possibility of closed beta testing.

Guest deleted2159825

It would require the someguyseries.esm, however, I would make it a standalone copy so you could start it right away. A lot of the .esm-dependent content transpires in sidequests, so it's not a big deal.

Guest deleted2159825

There will be one more delay - I am going to try to overhaul the slideshow for Russell, if only to build a workable prototype for future plugins. Wish me luck. I will be drinking tonight...

There will be one more delay - I am going to try to overhaul the slideshow for Russell, if only to build a workable prototype for future plugins. Wish me luck. I will be drinking tonight...

What's your drink/modding fuel of choice? Personally, I prefer a shot of Jaeger or whiskey now and then, but it's usually just a cold Dr Pepper.