ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

There will be one more delay - I am going to try to overhaul the slideshow for Russell, if only to build a workable prototype for future plugins. Wish me luck. I will be drinking tonight...

What's your drink/modding fuel of choice? Personally, I prefer a shot of Jaeger or whiskey now and then, but it's usually just a cold Dr Pepper.

Most of the time it's just cheap beer, but I do like Jack and Coke sometimes. Fortunately, I won't need anything strong tonight, as the revisions are working, though it's still tedious to shift the VO around to new topics. The slideshow might even be a touch too fast, but I doubt anyone will complain. Ok, someone will complain. ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should add some ambient music during the slideshow, it would probably make the pauses less awkward.

Guest deleted2159825

you should add some ambient music during the slideshow, it would probably make the pauses less awkward.

The vanilla ending music should be playing.

Guest deleted2159825

oh right, i forgot i played with the music off lol my mistake

Maybe I should spice it up. Forget that saccharine, dramatic crap, let's go for something with balls!

Hell, I wouldn't even need narration with that song.

Edited by someguy2000

That song would certainly yield a sense of accomplishment to the player, you could even do it as a Wild wasteland event if you wanna really surprise some people.

Guest deleted2159825

That song would certainly yield a sense of accomplishment to the player, you could even do it as a Wild wasteland event if you wanna really surprise some people.

As much as I would like to, I would end up failing the [Legal] check and find the mod unceremoniously taken down...

But I can dream.

Guest deleted2159825

So will there be any involvement with Scull and Boulder City Jail at all in the events of NVB3?

Beyond dialogue, probably not. I have notes for potential add-ons to NVBII that would serve as follow-up bounties to NVBIII. However, recent updates to NVBII have only reinforced my resistance to tossing more content onto an already gargantuan mod. I would likely add a few lines of scripted dialogue to NVBII, while releasing all the new quest content in a separate plugin that could be easily updated and patched as necessary. In truth, I wish I'd done that with "Enemy of my Enemy" and the new quests.

Will this be a chance to tie up loose ends with even some minor "evil characters" as well as Marko? e.g.

Esther, Plot twist: you could have Esther be Marko's daughter, just an idea and she ran away to find him after her escape from NCR at the end of NVBII

and possibly

the NCR mayor from the Russell quest somehow got his sorry @$$ there.